- Aligning business operations to execute the objectives of the partnership
- Synthesizing operational and performance data to refine firm strategy, working in conjunction with the Managing Partner and Executive Committee
- Managing a diverse set of operational departments, comprising broad range of responsibilities
- Providing financial and technical infrastructure necessary to maximize lawyer productivity, drive business efficiency and maintain firm competitive advantage
- Setting and managing staffing levels best configured to balance business process and budgetary needs
- Scrutinizing lawyer utilization, billing activity and business development expectations to understand short and long term financial
To be successful, you must do everything possible to enable lawyers to be effective and the firm to be profitable in the midst of ever-changing market conditions, rising competitive pressures and increasing client demands.