- Effectively interfacing across multiple software systems and data repositories to conduct conflicts checks, credit reviews and other due diligence
- Identifying and coordinating internal resolution of potential client risk issues or contravention of firm policies
- Working with relationship owners to obtain client waivers and other required compliance documentation
- Managing screening/information barrier memoranda lifecycle – research, drafting, distribution, acknowledgment tracking and compliance reporting
- Cataloging and communicating specific client engagement and terms of business requirements to affected internal stakeholders
- Generating reports and defensible audit trails documenting intake activity history
To best serve the business, you must also strive to refine internal processes, improve internal systems, and streamline practices to deliver greater responsiveness to lawyers and management, without sacrificing thoroughness or increasing risk.