Data Science: A Competitive Advantage for the Modern Law Firm
If data is referred to as “the oil of the 21st century,” then law firms are sitting on a gold mine. Law firms are quickly realizing the wealth of information they have at their fingertips and are using it to gain a competitive edge. Data science is transforming the practice of law and the modern firm is relying on data as an asset.
Watch this on-demand webinar with Mark Medice, Principal at LawVision, and Jennifer Roberts, they reveal the survey results from the recent study, “The rise of the legal data scientist“, including:
- A critical analysis of the legal industry today
- How law firms are using data to their advantage
- The evolution data analytics is seeing in law firms
And guest speaker, James Shoemaker – Director of Pricing and Matter Management at Miles & Stockbridge, shares recent case studies illustrating the power of data science at his firm.
About the Presenters
Director of Pricing and Matter Management, Miles & Stockbridge
Jim is an Accredited Legal Pricing Professional (ALPP) and certified legal project manager with nearly 20 years of industry experience. He is responsible for setting pricing strategy, consulting with partners and clients on pricing solutions, and establishing a matter management framework of tools and processes to ensure efficient delivery of legal services.
Mark leads LawVision’s Financial Performance and Data Science Practice, focusing on applying data to the most pressing challenges facing law firm leaders. Possessing over twenty years of legal industry experience both as practitioner and advisor on of firm financial performance and analytics.
Manager of Strategic Research, Intapp
Jennifer manages the strategic research function at Intapp, responsible for the analytics and research component that support product development and thought leadership. Leveraging her skills to advocate, evangelize and build data-fueled products and insight, she examines the professional services industry to drive analytical intelligence that informs strategic decisions and solves organizational needs.
Watch the webinar below
- Legal AI Explained: The Realities of Relevant and Credible AI in Practice
- Legal AI Explained: A No-Nonsense Explanation of AI in Law Firms
- Diversity and Inclusion: Technology and Data Help Firms Move Beyond Performative Allyship and Tackle Unconscious Bias
- Considerations When Making Client Management Investments
- Unlocking the Power of Connected Data: Helping Your Firm Evolve Along the Insight-to-Action Continuum
- How the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Accelerating Digital Transformation
- Elevating Client Experience: Relentlessly Executing the Moments that Matter
- Smarter Pricing and Matter Lifecycle Management: Lessons from Your Smartwatch
- How Team Composition and Legal Analytics Drive Peak Performance
- How Nudge Theory Helps Law Firms Gain Actionable Insights
- Protecting Margin: Strategies to Help Both Firms and Clients
- Driving transformation with strategic funding solutions
- Change management in action: Driving new ways of working in partner-led firms
- At the front of the pack: Law firms using data to create a competitive advantage
- How law firms can prepare for success in the COVID-19 era
- Meet the Intapp Pulse Survey
- COVID-19: Business impact on law firms
- Intapp Strategic Consulting market brief: COVID-19 business planning
- Supercharge your deals with intelligent ecosystems
- The modern CMO: Advancing marketing from reactive to predictive
- Modern legal marketing demands a culture shift
Sign up to receive email updates from Intapp