Data Science: A Competitive Advantage for the Modern Law Firm
If data is referred to as “the oil of the 21st century,” then law firms are sitting on a gold mine. Law firms are quickly realizing the wealth of information they have at their fingertips and are using it to gain a competitive edge. Data science is transforming the practice of law and the modern firm is relying on data as an asset.
Watch this on-demand webinar with Mark Medice, Principal at LawVision, and Jennifer Roberts, they reveal the survey results from the recent study, “The rise of the legal data scientist“, including:
- A critical analysis of the legal industry today
- How law firms are using data to their advantage
- The evolution data analytics is seeing in law firms
And guest speaker, James Shoemaker – Director of Pricing and Matter Management at Miles & Stockbridge, shares recent case studies illustrating the power of data science at his firm.
About the Presenters
Director of Pricing and Matter Management, Miles & Stockbridge
Jim is an Accredited Legal Pricing Professional (ALPP) and certified legal project manager with nearly 20 years of industry experience. He is responsible for setting pricing strategy, consulting with partners and clients on pricing solutions, and establishing a matter management framework of tools and processes to ensure efficient delivery of legal services.
Mark leads LawVision’s Financial Performance and Data Science Practice, focusing on applying data to the most pressing challenges facing law firm leaders. Possessing over twenty years of legal industry experience both as practitioner and advisor on of firm financial performance and analytics.
Manager of Strategic Research, Intapp
Jennifer manages the strategic research function at Intapp, responsible for the analytics and research component that support product development and thought leadership. Leveraging her skills to advocate, evangelize and build data-fueled products and insight, she examines the professional services industry to drive analytical intelligence that informs strategic decisions and solves organizational needs.
Watch the webinar below
- How legal business development is evolving
- Why Intapp sponsored the Rainmaker Genome Project
- Why U.S. firms are proactively implementing AML checks
- The benefits of being a connected firm
- DealCloud for legal: 4 key differentiators
- How AI can empower employees
- Your partners' partners: Every technology choice comes with an ecosystem
- Polsinelli: Tips to kick-start your cloud journey
- Mayer Brown: Why we created a modern workplace team
- How Intapp and Microsoft are driving innovation at law firms
- Why choosing the right partner ecosystem is critical
- Winning the war for talent: How automation and knowledge management can help
- Best practices in data governance
- The 3 stages of digital transformation for partner-led firms
- How zero-entry solutions enable partner-led firms
- Intapp and Microsoft: A winning partnership for professional and financial services
- Fulfilling the promise of CRM
- Requests for DEI data increase across professional and financial firms
- How Intapp is empowering industry-specific digital transformation
- How data integrations are accelerating decision making
- Generic vs. industry-specific CRMs: What you need to know
Sign up to receive email updates from Intapp