Intapp expands its professional services and legal customer base
Palo Alto, Calif. — February 13, 2019 — Intapp, a leading provider of business applications and services for professional services firms, today announced that it continued to expand its client base in 2018 with the addition of 24 new firms globally.
Specific to the U.S. market, Intapp continued to grow its professional services and legal industry customer base. The company welcomed 11 new firms and completed 31 projects. New customers included: Dilworth Paxson LLP; FisherBroyles; Kleating Muething & Klekamp PLL; and Lightfoot Franklin & White L.L.C. Additionally, Intapp announced its acquisition of DealCloud, which specializes in CRM and deal management for investment management and private equity firms.
The company received industry recognition from Legal Week in winning its Supplier Innovation Award and with Bay Area News Group as a 2018 Top Workplaces winner. Intapp was also a finalist for ILTA’s Innovation Solution Provider of the Year award.
“Law firms are increasingly recognizing the need for an industry-specific platform to unify front office operations across the entire lifecycle. They have been historically underserved by the technology industry and are looking for more intelligent, connected and purpose-built solutions to deliver a better experience to their partners and clients – all of which Intapp provides,” said Thad Jampol, co-founder and chief product officer at Intapp. “We have some exciting things planned for 2019 for our offerings as we continue to help our clients differentiate themselves and thrive.”
PwC recently reported that law firms in particular remain focused on improving efficiency through the improved use of technology and standardized, centralized processes. Toward this end, 57 percent of firms began establishing artificial intelligence solutions in 2017.
This trend looks to be continuing with more firms looking to Intapp to provide these services and to also deliver a differentiated client experience. In its 2018 edition, 19 of the top 20 global legal firms named in the Global Elite Law Firm Brand Index published by Acritas Research were found to use Intapp’s solutions to help grow their businesses and build their brands.
Intapp is dedicated to developing technology that supports innovation and responds to the changing needs of the professional services sector. With Intapp, firms can bring together the power of intelligent search, product-infused AI, workflows and data management to provide detailed insights, which help improve efficiency.
With the launch of an AI-powered platform automating the client lifecycle from end to end, law firms, including Intapp’s 700 legal customers, can effectively leverage their data to better win and grow clients, operate more profitably and enhance client satisfaction.
Intapp provides software and services that enable professional services and capital markets firms to thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace, enhancing their ability to win more business, operate efficiently, manage risk, and drive project and client success. More than 1,100 customers globally—including 96 of the Global 100 law firms, five of the top eight global accounting firms, and more than 400 capital markets and advisory firms—rely on us. We offer solutions purpose-built for this industry, spanning the entire client lifecycle with solutions for client development, business acceptance, and client delivery. Intapp is backed by Temasek and Great Hill Partners. For more information, visit intapp.com.
Laura Ruark, 540.599.7886
- Questions to ask when onboarding new clients
- Knowledge management benefits: Business development
- How Activators leverage technology
- Knowledge management benefits: Operational efficiency
- Knowledge management benefits: Talent development
- The Activator Playbook: Commit, connect, and create
- Modern rainmakers: What makes them so successful?
- Due diligence tips for multinational firms
- Tips for managing geopolitical risk
- How can law firms get ready for AI?
- How legal business development is evolving
- Why Intapp sponsored the Rainmaker Genome Project
- Why U.S. firms are proactively implementing AML checks
- The benefits of being a connected firm
- DealCloud for legal: 4 key differentiators
- How AI can empower employees
- Your partners' partners: Every technology choice comes with an ecosystem
- Polsinelli: Tips to kick-start your cloud journey
- Mayer Brown: Why we created a modern workplace team
- How Intapp and Microsoft are driving innovation at law firms
- Why choosing the right partner ecosystem is critical
Sign up to receive email updates from Intapp