Intapp expands its professional services and legal customer base
Palo Alto, Calif. — February 13, 2019 — Intapp, a leading provider of business applications and services for professional services firms, today announced that it continued to expand its client base in 2018 with the addition of 24 new firms globally.
Specific to the U.S. market, Intapp continued to grow its professional services and legal industry customer base. The company welcomed 11 new firms and completed 31 projects. New customers included: Dilworth Paxson LLP; FisherBroyles; Kleating Muething & Klekamp PLL; and Lightfoot Franklin & White L.L.C. Additionally, Intapp announced its acquisition of DealCloud, which specializes in CRM and deal management for investment management and private equity firms.
The company received industry recognition from Legal Week in winning its Supplier Innovation Award and with Bay Area News Group as a 2018 Top Workplaces winner. Intapp was also a finalist for ILTA’s Innovation Solution Provider of the Year award.
“Law firms are increasingly recognizing the need for an industry-specific platform to unify front office operations across the entire lifecycle. They have been historically underserved by the technology industry and are looking for more intelligent, connected and purpose-built solutions to deliver a better experience to their partners and clients – all of which Intapp provides,” said Thad Jampol, co-founder and chief product officer at Intapp. “We have some exciting things planned for 2019 for our offerings as we continue to help our clients differentiate themselves and thrive.”
PwC recently reported that law firms in particular remain focused on improving efficiency through the improved use of technology and standardized, centralized processes. Toward this end, 57 percent of firms began establishing artificial intelligence solutions in 2017.
This trend looks to be continuing with more firms looking to Intapp to provide these services and to also deliver a differentiated client experience. In its 2018 edition, 19 of the top 20 global legal firms named in the Global Elite Law Firm Brand Index published by Acritas Research were found to use Intapp’s solutions to help grow their businesses and build their brands.
Intapp is dedicated to developing technology that supports innovation and responds to the changing needs of the professional services sector. With Intapp, firms can bring together the power of intelligent search, product-infused AI, workflows and data management to provide detailed insights, which help improve efficiency.
With the launch of an AI-powered platform automating the client lifecycle from end to end, law firms, including Intapp’s 700 legal customers, can effectively leverage their data to better win and grow clients, operate more profitably and enhance client satisfaction.
Intapp provides software and services that enable professional services and capital markets firms to thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace, enhancing their ability to win more business, operate efficiently, manage risk, and drive project and client success. More than 1,100 customers globally—including 96 of the Global 100 law firms, five of the top eight global accounting firms, and more than 400 capital markets and advisory firms—rely on us. We offer solutions purpose-built for this industry, spanning the entire client lifecycle with solutions for client development, business acceptance, and client delivery. Intapp is backed by Temasek and Great Hill Partners. For more information, visit intapp.com.
Laura Ruark, 540.599.7886
- How Intapp and Microsoft are driving innovation at law firms
- Why choosing the right partner ecosystem is critical
- Winning the war for talent: How automation and knowledge management can help
- Best practices in data governance
- The 3 stages of digital transformation for partner-led firms
- How zero-entry solutions enable partner-led firms
- Intapp and Microsoft: A winning partnership for professional and financial services
- Fulfilling the promise of CRM
- Requests for DEI data increase across professional and financial firms
- How Intapp is empowering industry-specific digital transformation
- How data integrations are accelerating decision making
- Generic vs. industry-specific CRMs: What you need to know
- Why professional and financial services firms need to evolve
- Why professional and financial services need an industry cloud
- Opportunities in a down market: Where should commercial real estate look?
- Legal AI Explained: The Realities of Relevant and Credible AI in Practice
- Legal AI Explained: A No-Nonsense Explanation of AI in Law Firms
- Diversity and Inclusion: Technology and Data Help Firms Move Beyond Performative Allyship and Tackle Unconscious Bias
- Considerations When Making Client Management Investments
- Unlocking the Power of Connected Data: Helping Your Firm Evolve Along the Insight-to-Action Continuum
- How the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Accelerating Digital Transformation
Sign up to receive email updates from Intapp