The power of data for pursuing new business
Maureen Durack, Head of Operations at Vedder Price, discusses how her firm learns from, repurposes, and leverages data. They’ve gained the ability to reinterpret information through a new lens–harnessing insights, uncovering opportunities, and harnessing the experience of attorneys. The power of data has allowed them to grow their roster and generate new revenue from existing clients.
- Questions to ask when onboarding new clients
- Knowledge management benefits: Business development
- How Activators leverage technology
- Knowledge management benefits: Operational efficiency
- Knowledge management benefits: Talent development
- The Activator Playbook: Commit, connect, and create
- Modern rainmakers: What makes them so successful?
- Due diligence tips for multinational firms
- Tips for managing geopolitical risk
- How can law firms get ready for AI?
- How legal business development is evolving
- Why Intapp sponsored the Rainmaker Genome Project
- Why U.S. firms are proactively implementing AML checks
- The benefits of being a connected firm
- DealCloud for legal: 4 key differentiators
- How AI can empower employees
- Your partners' partners: Every technology choice comes with an ecosystem
- Polsinelli: Tips to kick-start your cloud journey
- Mayer Brown: Why we created a modern workplace team
- How Intapp and Microsoft are driving innovation at law firms
- Why choosing the right partner ecosystem is critical
Sign up to receive email updates from Intapp