Navigating a new reality in the client-empowered era: UK edition
Clients are demanding more from their law firms and, in some cases, are looking for alternatives. This U.K. edition of a report created by The Lawyer and Intapp reveals that investment in technologies like intelligent automation can drive growth, improve profitability, and increase client satisfaction. Your clients’ political uncertainties don’t have to be a burden. With intelligent technology, they can become your strategic advantage.
- Questions to ask when onboarding new clients
- Knowledge management benefits: Business development
- How Activators leverage technology
- Knowledge management benefits: Operational efficiency
- Knowledge management benefits: Talent development
- The Activator Playbook: Commit, connect, and create
- Modern rainmakers: What makes them so successful?
- Due diligence tips for multinational firms
- Tips for managing geopolitical risk
- How can law firms get ready for AI?
- How legal business development is evolving
- Why Intapp sponsored the Rainmaker Genome Project
- Why U.S. firms are proactively implementing AML checks
- The benefits of being a connected firm
- DealCloud for legal: 4 key differentiators
- How AI can empower employees
- Your partners' partners: Every technology choice comes with an ecosystem
- Polsinelli: Tips to kick-start your cloud journey
- Mayer Brown: Why we created a modern workplace team
- How Intapp and Microsoft are driving innovation at law firms
- Why choosing the right partner ecosystem is critical
Sign up to receive email updates from Intapp