Managing Mergers and Laterals
Whether stemming from a merger or a sudden influx of partners and lawyers, lateral movement is a common occurrence in the modern law firm. When a lateral joins a firm, imputation of conflicts is a serious risk. When firms combine, the potential for conflicts increases dramatically.
- Adam Hansen - Director, Information Security, SNR Denton LLP
- Beth Chiaiese - National Director of Loss Prevention, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Jacqueline Schimmel - Chief Risk Management Officer, Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Brian Lynch - Director, Risk Practice Group, Intapp, Inc.
- Proper due diligence
- Incoming information management
- Integrating people and technology