A Time to Lead
Ralph Baxter, Intapp Board Member, shares key attributes to help firm leaders lead through a crisis.
April 7, 2020 RSS
A WORRIED AND FRIGHTENED TEAM NEEDS INSPIRATION FROM THE TOP
The Coronavirus Crisis is unlike any other in our lifetimes. As I wrote last week, how law firm leaders perform their duties will make a big difference in how their firms, and all who depend on them, fare.
What law firm leaders need to do can be short handed into three categories: Lead, Manage, and Learn. This week I will address the first of these.
- Fisher Phillips Selects OnePlace Marketing & Business Development to Power Its Connected Firm
- Strategy Sphere Podcast Launches with Stellar Lineup of Professional Services Thought Leaders
- PLMJ Selects Intapp Time and ROOX to Support Strategic Growth
- FTI Consulting Rolls Out Intapp Conflicts Globally to Streamline New Business Acceptance Processes and Increase Profitability
- Intapp and Fireman & Company strike strategic partnership, offering unrivalled knowledge management consultancy
- How Big Law firms like Baker McKenzie and Polsinelli are teaming up with legal tech companies to battle increasing competition in the market
- Data Points for Increased Profitability
- A Collaborative Risk Culture
- Law Firms' Data Analytics Tools Are Growing, But Buy-In Isn't Automatic
- Intapp to Sell Cloud-Based Solutions Exclusively