A Time to Lead
Ralph Baxter, Intapp Board Member, shares key attributes to help firm leaders lead through a crisis.
April 7, 2020 RSS
A WORRIED AND FRIGHTENED TEAM NEEDS INSPIRATION FROM THE TOP
The Coronavirus Crisis is unlike any other in our lifetimes. As I wrote last week, how law firm leaders perform their duties will make a big difference in how their firms, and all who depend on them, fare.
What law firm leaders need to do can be short handed into three categories: Lead, Manage, and Learn. This week I will address the first of these.
- The Top 25 Software Sales Executives of 2021
- Pricing Matters: Using AI to Deliver Higher Profit and Better Client Value
- How Law Firms Learned To Trust The Cloud
- Epiq Selects Intapp OnePlace Risk & Compliance to Enhance Client Conflicts Management
- Voices Ensuring AI works for you: 3 steps to success
- Law firms and their clients aren't seeing eye to eye on pricing and tech use, a new survey shows. Here's how they can bridge that gap.
- Inaugural Legal Value Network/Blickstein Group Survey Identifies Opportunities for Better Alignment Between Law Firms and Corporate Clients
- Stradling Chooses OnePlace Marketing & Business Development from Intapp as its All-in-One Business Development and CRM Solution
- Fisher Phillips Selects OnePlace Marketing & Business Development to Power Its Connected Firm
- Strategy Sphere Podcast Launches with Stellar Lineup of Professional Services Thought Leaders