Bay Area News Group names Intapp a winner of The Bay Area 2018 Top Workplaces Award
June 25, 2018 RSS
PALO ALTO, June 25, 2018 – Intapp, a leading provider of business applications for professional services firms, has been awarded a 2018 Top Workplaces honor by the Bay Area News Group. This is the second time winning the Top Workplaces award. The list is based solely on employee feedback gathered through a third-party survey administered by research partner Energage, LLC (formerly WorkplaceDynamics), a leading provider of technology-based employee engagement tools. The anonymous survey measures several aspects of workplace culture, including alignment, execution and connection.
“We are thrilled to be a Top Workplaces winner again. We’ve created a positive, open environment that fosters teamwork and customer centricity, which makes Intapp a great place to work,” said Michele Murgel, Vice President of Human Resources at Intapp. “To be recognized with this award for the second time reinforces the investment we are making in our people with wellness programs, career advancement and community involvement. It’s an honor to receive recognition for these efforts among so many deserving Bay Area companies.”
“Top Workplaces is more than just recognition,” said Doug Claffey, CEO of Energage. “Our research shows that organizations that earn the award attract better talent, experience lower turnover and are better equipped to deliver bottom-line results. Their leaders carefully craft a healthy workplace culture that supports employee engagement.” Claffey added that the recognition isn’t something that organizations can buy. “It’s an achievement they have worked for that gives them a competitive advantage.”
About Energage, LLC
Headquartered in Exton, Pennsylvania, Energage (formerly known as WorkplaceDynamics) is a leading provider of technology-based employee engagement tools that help leaders to unlock potential, inspire performance, and achieve amazing results within their organizations. The research partner behind the Top Workplaces program, Energage has surveyed more than 47,000 organizations representing well over 16 million employees in the United States.
Intapp provides software and services that enable professional services firms to thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace, enhancing their ability to win more business, operate efficiently, manage risk and drive client success. More than 700 customers globally, including 96 of the Global 100 Law Firms, 5 of the top 8 Global Accounting Firms, and 5 of the top 10 Global Economic Consulting Firms, rely on us. We offer solutions purpose-built for this industry, spanning the entire Client Lifecycle with solutions for Client Development, Business Acceptance and Client Delivery. For more information, visit intapp.com
- The Top 25 Software Sales Executives of 2021
- Pricing Matters: Using AI to Deliver Higher Profit and Better Client Value
- How Law Firms Learned To Trust The Cloud
- Epiq Selects Intapp OnePlace Risk & Compliance to Enhance Client Conflicts Management
- Voices Ensuring AI works for you: 3 steps to success
- Law firms and their clients aren't seeing eye to eye on pricing and tech use, a new survey shows. Here's how they can bridge that gap.
- Inaugural Legal Value Network/Blickstein Group Survey Identifies Opportunities for Better Alignment Between Law Firms and Corporate Clients
- Stradling Chooses OnePlace Marketing & Business Development from Intapp as its All-in-One Business Development and CRM Solution
- Fisher Phillips Selects OnePlace Marketing & Business Development to Power Its Connected Firm
- Strategy Sphere Podcast Launches with Stellar Lineup of Professional Services Thought Leaders