Former Orrick CEO: ‘everybody wins’ if law firms invest, adapt
Ralph Baxter sees a future for Big Law that isn’t bleak. But it requires change
November 7, 2018 RSS
Using technology to develop efficient new billing models can create a win-win situation for law firms, clients, and lawyers. In this article originally published by The American Lawyer, former Orrick CEO and current law firm consultant Ralph Baxter explains why firms need to start viewing technology as a business investment rather than merely an operational cost.
- Intapp Announces Plan to Acquire Repstor
- The Top 25 Software Sales Executives of 2021
- Pricing Matters: Using AI to Deliver Higher Profit and Better Client Value
- How Law Firms Learned To Trust The Cloud
- Epiq Selects Intapp OnePlace Risk & Compliance to Enhance Client Conflicts Management
- Voices Ensuring AI works for you: 3 steps to success
- Law firms and their clients aren't seeing eye to eye on pricing and tech use, a new survey shows. Here's how they can bridge that gap.
- Inaugural Legal Value Network/Blickstein Group Survey Identifies Opportunities for Better Alignment Between Law Firms and Corporate Clients
- Stradling Chooses OnePlace Marketing & Business Development from Intapp as its All-in-One Business Development and CRM Solution
- Fisher Phillips Selects OnePlace Marketing & Business Development to Power Its Connected Firm