How Big Law firms like Baker McKenzie and Polsinelli are teaming up with legal tech companies to battle increasing competition in the market
November 25, 2020 RSS
Business Insider (November 25, 2020) – Baker McKenzie is looking toward the skies with cloud-based technology. The powerhouse law firm, which also teamed up with an AI platform this year to enhance its decision-making capabilities this year, announced in March 2019 its launch of Baker Client Intelligence, a client relationship management system it developed in collaboration with Intapp, a firm management platform for professional and financial services.
Dan Surowiec, global chief information officer of Baker McKenzie, said that the cloud-based system has enabled the firm to boost client relationships and work. It collects basic data on client relationships — such as client contacts, meetings, and the various cases done for each client — and stores them in Intapp’s cloud system. By consolidating client information in one, easily accessible location, rather than having it spread across individual attorneys’ computers across various offices, the firm can more efficiently ensure it’s managing client relations, and assigning the best attorneys at the firm to a particular matter with a particular client.
- The Top 25 Software Sales Executives of 2021
- Pricing Matters: Using AI to Deliver Higher Profit and Better Client Value
- How Law Firms Learned To Trust The Cloud
- Epiq Selects Intapp OnePlace Risk & Compliance to Enhance Client Conflicts Management
- Voices Ensuring AI works for you: 3 steps to success
- Law firms and their clients aren't seeing eye to eye on pricing and tech use, a new survey shows. Here's how they can bridge that gap.
- Inaugural Legal Value Network/Blickstein Group Survey Identifies Opportunities for Better Alignment Between Law Firms and Corporate Clients
- Stradling Chooses OnePlace Marketing & Business Development from Intapp as its All-in-One Business Development and CRM Solution
- Fisher Phillips Selects OnePlace Marketing & Business Development to Power Its Connected Firm
- Strategy Sphere Podcast Launches with Stellar Lineup of Professional Services Thought Leaders