Intapp Debuts OnePlace Marketing & Business Development
Comprehensive solution leverages client relationship intelligence, experience management, and advanced capabilities that go far beyond traditional CRMs
March 31, 2020 RSS
PALO ALTO, Calif. — March 31, 2020 – Intapp is excited to announce the debut of OnePlace Marketing & Business Development – a next-generation, client lifecycle management solution that seamlessly brings together advanced CRM capabilities, relationship intelligence, and experience management all in one place.
Twenty-two firms including – Armstrong Teasdale, Goulston & Storrs, Hodgson Russ, Plesner and Winstead – have already signed on to deploy OnePlace Marketing & Business Development in the coming weeks. The new solution heralds the beginning of a new era for Intapp, which this year celebrates 20 years at the vanguard of enterprise-class technology for professional services firms.
Designed to help firms achieve more impactful outcomes from their marketing and business development initiatives, OnePlace Marketing & Business Development is the only integrated client development solution in the market today. It bypasses completely the need to stitch together a disparate bunch of capabilities from single-product offerings, and removes the need for users to familiarize themselves with multiple applications and user interfaces.
Featuring a modern, consumer-grade user interface spanning web, mobile and Outlook, OnePlace Marketing & Business Development leverages 360-degree client intelligence to help firms build and execute better client and business development plans that promote growth. Built on a highly flexible cloud platform, it combines technology smarts – like zero entry data capture, AI and machine learning, and third party content enrichment – with an unrivalled set of capabilities that enable marketing and business development teams to plan, manage, and deliver end-to-end campaigns and programs for their firms.
As new client Katie Davis, CMO at Armstrong Teasdale, said: “When it comes to selecting the right technology for our firm, we look for advanced solutions that make work easier for our attorneys, and that ultimately help us achieve firm goals. We were attracted to OnePlace Marketing & Business Development for a few reasons – we like its interoperability, dynamic reporting and dashboards, and the fact it doesn’t require heavy customization. We also like that key capabilities like quickly generating proposals, accurately tracking outbound marketing activities, and business planning are fully embedded in the solution. It will be exciting to see all of this come together in one place.”
Lavinia Calvert, General Manager for the Marketing and Business Development Business at Intapp, said, “We’re proud to welcome such a progressive line-up of firms to the company we keep, and are delighted to see so much early interest in this new offering.”
“ OnePlace Marketing & Business Development represents the culmination of three recent and major acquisitions by Intapp that, taken together, fill the need for a unified front office solution spanning the professional services client lifecycle. In six short months, we have brought together the technology and know-how of sister company DealCloud, gwabbit, a market leader in enterprise relationship management (ERM), and OnePlace, a leading provider of cloud-based CRM in the legal sector. The result represents the first manifestation of Intapp’s vision for the future as the industry cloud for financial and professional services.”
Please reach out to Andrew Hutchinson Practice Group Lead, Marketing and Business development, Intapp, via Andrew.Hutchinson@intapp.com for a virtual 1:1 OnePlace Marketing & Business Development demo.
- Voices Ensuring AI works for you: 3 steps to success
- Law firms and their clients aren't seeing eye to eye on pricing and tech use, a new survey shows. Here's how they can bridge that gap.
- Inaugural Legal Value Network/Blickstein Group Survey Identifies Opportunities for Better Alignment Between Law Firms and Corporate Clients
- Stradling Chooses OnePlace Marketing & Business Development from Intapp as its All-in-One Business Development and CRM Solution
- Fisher Phillips Selects OnePlace Marketing & Business Development to Power Its Connected Firm
- Strategy Sphere Podcast Launches with Stellar Lineup of Professional Services Thought Leaders
- PLMJ Selects Intapp Time and ROOX to Support Strategic Growth
- FTI Consulting Rolls Out Intapp Conflicts Globally to Streamline New Business Acceptance Processes and Increase Profitability
- Intapp and Fireman & Company strike strategic partnership, offering unrivalled knowledge management consultancy
- How Big Law firms like Baker McKenzie and Polsinelli are teaming up with legal tech companies to battle increasing competition in the market