Intapp unveils Intapp Pricing
Dickinson Wright PLLC Joins Early Adopter Program
August 17, 2017 RSS
PALO ALTO, California – Intapp today announced Intapp Pricing, a budgeting and planning software solution specifically designed to enable professional services firms to make better informed pricing decisions.
Using Intapp Pricing, firms can scope, price and resource matters when pitching for new business or at any point in the client engagement lifecycle, resulting in more accurate planning, a better client experience, and improved profitability.
“The ability to provide clients with budget estimates quickly – and accurately – can be a significant differentiator for firms today, whether their clients are requiring alternative fee arrangements, or prefer billing by the hour,” said Kushan Patel, Director of Product Management, Intapp. “Many of our customers have been asking us to develop a fresh approach to budgeting and planning for some time, and we’re very pleased to announce that Intapp Pricing will be the next addition to the growing Intapp suite.”
A Fresh Approach to Professional Services Pricing
Intapp Pricing is designed to be accessible to practitioners as well as pricing professionals, with user-friendly wizards that make it straightforward to build budgets. The system includes modelling tools that simplify the development of profitability and service delivery scenarios, as well as budget tracking and monitoring. Like all Intapp products, Intapp Pricing is designed from the ground up to work in real-world environments, offering integration with other business systems typically used within professional services firms.
Early adopters of Intapp Pricing include Dickinson Wright, a law firm headquartered in Detroit, Michigan with a long history of excellence in client service.
“At Dickinson Wright, we take a forward-looking approach to technology, always planning ahead to take advantage of state-of-the-art innovations that will deliver value to our clients. Intapp’s new pricing solution will provide us with visibility into the profitability of our engagements, inform our planning and resourcing decisions, and enable us to offer flexible and alternative pricing models depending on our clients’ specific needs,” said Michael Kolb, Chief Information & Security Officer, Dickinson Wright. “We view Intapp as a trusted partner that delivers innovations that work in real-world environments, and we are pleased to be part of the Early Adopter Program for Intapp Pricing.”
Intapp Pricing will become available in early 2018.
For further information about Intapp Pricing, contact your Intapp account manager: intapp.com/pricing
- Intapp Announces Plan to Acquire Repstor
- The Top 25 Software Sales Executives of 2021
- Pricing Matters: Using AI to Deliver Higher Profit and Better Client Value
- How Law Firms Learned To Trust The Cloud
- Epiq Selects Intapp OnePlace Risk & Compliance to Enhance Client Conflicts Management
- Voices Ensuring AI works for you: 3 steps to success
- Law firms and their clients aren't seeing eye to eye on pricing and tech use, a new survey shows. Here's how they can bridge that gap.
- Inaugural Legal Value Network/Blickstein Group Survey Identifies Opportunities for Better Alignment Between Law Firms and Corporate Clients
- Stradling Chooses OnePlace Marketing & Business Development from Intapp as its All-in-One Business Development and CRM Solution
- Fisher Phillips Selects OnePlace Marketing & Business Development to Power Its Connected Firm