Intapp Ushers In “Connected Firm Management” at Intapp Connect20 User Conference, Oct. 27 to 29
Conference features headline speakers focusing on driving growth, mitigating risk, and improving client satisfaction
PALO ALTO, Calif. — Oct. 26, 2020 – Intapp, the pioneer of connected firm management solutions, hosts its first joint user conference bringing together DealCloud and Intapp OnePlace clients from October 27 to 29, 2020. Featuring a who’s who of speakers and a keynote by Fast Company Editor-in-Chief Stephanie Mehta, the virtual conference unveils the future of the connected firm.
More than 2,500 registrants will gather during the three-day event to hear from industry leaders — representing KPMG, Nasdaq, Reed Smith, Goulston & Storrs, AllianceBernstein, Great Hill Partners, and McKinsey, among others — about how harnessing, distilling, and unleashing a firm’s collective knowledge powers growth and helps ensure better outcomes across the client lifecycle. Unlocking data and knowledge has become the fuel for high-end knowledge businesses, which comprise 4 percent of the global economy.
Intapp Connect20 sessions will cover new ways to work and opportunities for capturing the “next normal” to improve firm, deal, and client outcomes; speakers will drill down into the technologies that connect and analyze data to deliver actionable insights in real time and speed innovation and success.
Increased competition, growing client demands, and the need to modernize, accentuated by the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, accelerates the need for technology to provide the agility of a connected firm. Intapp Connect20 unveils the connected firm vision, sharing best practices and guidance for navigating these times and optimizing future success.
Intapp Connect20 features a robust roster of leading experts including:
A total of 17 sessions across three days will cover the gamut of topics of interest to accounting, private capital, investment banking, legal, and consulting professionals and firm leaders. Select tracks include: Connecting Your Firm to Win in the Next Normal; The Era of the Connected Firm; Creating a Culture of Transparency; Strengthening Decisions using AI; Creating Speed and Agility; Technology Innovations for Professional Services; Connected Client Experiences; and Strategies for Putting Tech Investments to Work.
Intapp Connect20 is supported by partners including: Aurora North, Factset, Inflection IT, InOutsource Consulting, it|Venture, Lionpoint, Pinnacle, RFA, S&P Global, Source Consulting Group, Wilson Allen, and Zero.
- Beck Redden selects OnePlace Marketing & Business Development to fuel firm growth
- Intapp launches Intapp Documents for Corporate Legal
- Intapp and KPMG AG form strategic alliance to accelerate digital transformation for professional services and capital markets firms
- The American Lawyer - How the AM Law 200 Use Technology to Attract and Retain Talent
- Sacramento Business Journal - A tougher road ahead
- Law360 Pulse - Law Firms Must Choose Wisely When Investing 2021's Profits
- Bloomberg Law: How Law Firms Can Avoid Data Breaches Using the Cloud
- Hannes Snellman selects Intapp to deliver industry leading risk management and compliance solution
- DealCloud wins Best Fundraising Technology and Best Deal Origination Technology at the 2022 Private Equity Wire European Awards
- The Software Report - The top 25 software sales executives of 2022
- Women’s World Banking Asset Management Selects DealCloud as Its Centralized Technology Platform
- Intapp Announces Strategic Partnership with Microsoft to Accelerate Cloud Adoption in Professional and Financial Services Industry
- Intapp and QorusDocs Partner to Accelerate Proposal Management for the Legal Industry
- The American Lawyer - The Nitty-Gritty of Big Law Mergers: Making the Tech Work in 3 Recent Tie-Ups
- Beverly R. Allen Joins Intapp Board of Directors
- Intapp OnePlace Named 2022 Legal Technology Trailblazer by The National Law Journal
- Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Selects OnePlace Collaboration & Content Suite for Matter-Centric Document Management
- Beth Cuzzone Joins Intapp as Global Practice Group Leader for Marketing and Business Development Solutions
- Legal Management - How Emerging Technology Is Evolving the Legal Administrative Assistant Function
- IQ-EQ Selects DealCloud to Deliver Industry-Leading CRM Capabilities
- Legaltech News - Legal Tech’s Predictions for Business of Law and ALSPs in 2022