Intapp Ushers In “Connected Firm Management” at Intapp Connect20 User Conference, Oct. 27 to 29
October 26, 2020 RSS
Conference features headline speakers focusing on driving growth, mitigating risk, and improving client satisfaction
PALO ALTO, Calif. — Oct. 26, 2020 – Intapp, the pioneer of connected firm management solutions, hosts its first joint user conference bringing together DealCloud and Intapp OnePlace clients from October 27 to 29, 2020. Featuring a who’s who of speakers and a keynote by Fast Company Editor-in-Chief Stephanie Mehta, the virtual conference unveils the future of the connected firm.
More than 2,500 registrants will gather during the three-day event to hear from industry leaders — representing KPMG, Nasdaq, Reed Smith, Goulston & Storrs, AllianceBernstein, Great Hill Partners, and McKinsey, among others — about how harnessing, distilling, and unleashing a firm’s collective knowledge powers growth and helps ensure better outcomes across the client lifecycle. Unlocking data and knowledge has become the fuel for high-end knowledge businesses, which comprise 4 percent of the global economy.
Intapp Connect20 sessions will cover new ways to work and opportunities for capturing the “next normal” to improve firm, deal, and client outcomes; speakers will drill down into the technologies that connect and analyze data to deliver actionable insights in real time and speed innovation and success.
Increased competition, growing client demands, and the need to modernize, accentuated by the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, accelerates the need for technology to provide the agility of a connected firm. Intapp Connect20 unveils the connected firm vision, sharing best practices and guidance for navigating these times and optimizing future success.
Intapp Connect20 features a robust roster of leading experts including:
A total of 17 sessions across three days will cover the gamut of topics of interest to accounting, private capital, investment banking, legal, and consulting professionals and firm leaders. Select tracks include: Connecting Your Firm to Win in the Next Normal; The Era of the Connected Firm; Creating a Culture of Transparency; Strengthening Decisions using AI; Creating Speed and Agility; Technology Innovations for Professional Services; Connected Client Experiences; and Strategies for Putting Tech Investments to Work.
Intapp Connect20 is supported by partners including: Aurora North, Factset, Inflection IT, InOutsource Consulting, it|Venture, Lionpoint, Pinnacle, RFA, S&P Global, Source Consulting Group, Wilson Allen, and Zero.
- Intapp Announces Plan to Acquire Repstor
- The Top 25 Software Sales Executives of 2021
- Pricing Matters: Using AI to Deliver Higher Profit and Better Client Value
- How Law Firms Learned To Trust The Cloud
- Epiq Selects Intapp OnePlace Risk & Compliance to Enhance Client Conflicts Management
- Voices Ensuring AI works for you: 3 steps to success
- Law firms and their clients aren't seeing eye to eye on pricing and tech use, a new survey shows. Here's how they can bridge that gap.
- Inaugural Legal Value Network/Blickstein Group Survey Identifies Opportunities for Better Alignment Between Law Firms and Corporate Clients
- Stradling Chooses OnePlace Marketing & Business Development from Intapp as its All-in-One Business Development and CRM Solution
- Fisher Phillips Selects OnePlace Marketing & Business Development to Power Its Connected Firm