Law Firms Should Seize This Unique Moment
August 3, 2020 RSS
Legal Service Today (July 29, 2020, 1:29 PM EDT) –EMBRACE A BOLD VISION TO MEET THE IMPERATIVES OF THE 21ST CENTURY
In my 46 years in law, there’s never been a moment like this.
Firms are preparing to resume normal operations after a period of totally remote working. The phenomenon of “resuming” creates a unique chance for firms to take a fresh look at how they operate. A chance to make those improvements that have been sitting on the drawing board. A chance to make their firms all they can be, and need to be, to meet the imperatives of the 21st century.
The moment is uniquely conducive to progress. All firm personnel have just experienced how well different models work. They enjoyed the greater flexibility, they embraced the greater responsibility, and they gained increased confidence in modern technology tools.
- Fisher Phillips Selects OnePlace Marketing & Business Development to Power Its Connected Firm
- Strategy Sphere Podcast Launches with Stellar Lineup of Professional Services Thought Leaders
- PLMJ Selects Intapp Time and ROOX to Support Strategic Growth
- FTI Consulting Rolls Out Intapp Conflicts Globally to Streamline New Business Acceptance Processes and Increase Profitability
- Intapp and Fireman & Company strike strategic partnership, offering unrivalled knowledge management consultancy
- How Big Law firms like Baker McKenzie and Polsinelli are teaming up with legal tech companies to battle increasing competition in the market
- Data Points for Increased Profitability
- A Collaborative Risk Culture
- Law Firms' Data Analytics Tools Are Growing, But Buy-In Isn't Automatic
- Intapp to Sell Cloud-Based Solutions Exclusively