Law Firms Should Seize This Unique Moment
August 3, 2020 RSS
Legal Service Today (July 29, 2020, 1:29 PM EDT) –EMBRACE A BOLD VISION TO MEET THE IMPERATIVES OF THE 21ST CENTURY
In my 46 years in law, there’s never been a moment like this.
Firms are preparing to resume normal operations after a period of totally remote working. The phenomenon of “resuming” creates a unique chance for firms to take a fresh look at how they operate. A chance to make those improvements that have been sitting on the drawing board. A chance to make their firms all they can be, and need to be, to meet the imperatives of the 21st century.
The moment is uniquely conducive to progress. All firm personnel have just experienced how well different models work. They enjoyed the greater flexibility, they embraced the greater responsibility, and they gained increased confidence in modern technology tools.
- The Top 25 Software Sales Executives of 2021
- Pricing Matters: Using AI to Deliver Higher Profit and Better Client Value
- How Law Firms Learned To Trust The Cloud
- Epiq Selects Intapp OnePlace Risk & Compliance to Enhance Client Conflicts Management
- Voices Ensuring AI works for you: 3 steps to success
- Law firms and their clients aren't seeing eye to eye on pricing and tech use, a new survey shows. Here's how they can bridge that gap.
- Inaugural Legal Value Network/Blickstein Group Survey Identifies Opportunities for Better Alignment Between Law Firms and Corporate Clients
- Stradling Chooses OnePlace Marketing & Business Development from Intapp as its All-in-One Business Development and CRM Solution
- Fisher Phillips Selects OnePlace Marketing & Business Development to Power Its Connected Firm
- Strategy Sphere Podcast Launches with Stellar Lineup of Professional Services Thought Leaders