Managing a Totally Remote Workforce and Budget Pressures in the Coronavirus Crisis
Ralph Baxter, Intapp Board Member, discusses how to manage during the Coronavirus crisis.
April 14, 2020 RSS
UNPRECEDENTED CHALLENGES REQUIRE IMAGINATIVE AND THOUGHTFUL APPROACHES
This is my third post about law firms in the Coronavirus Crisis. Last week I addressed leadership. Today I turn to management.
Managing during this crisis will be challenging and mission critical. It will require leaders to draw on their experience and imaginations to adapt pre-existing strategic and operational plans to guide radically changed circumstances. The firm still intends to go where it was going, but it needs to deal with a new set of challenges on its way.
- Strategy Sphere Podcast Launches with Stellar Lineup of Professional Services Thought Leaders
- PLMJ Selects Intapp Time and ROOX to Support Strategic Growth
- FTI Consulting Rolls Out Intapp Conflicts Globally to Streamline New Business Acceptance Processes and Increase Profitability
- Intapp and Fireman & Company strike strategic partnership, offering unrivalled knowledge management consultancy
- How Big Law firms like Baker McKenzie and Polsinelli are teaming up with legal tech companies to battle increasing competition in the market
- Data Points for Increased Profitability
- A Collaborative Risk Culture
- Law Firms' Data Analytics Tools Are Growing, But Buy-In Isn't Automatic
- Intapp to Sell Cloud-Based Solutions Exclusively
- Intapp Drives Nail In Coffin Of On-Premises Software, Goes All Cloud