Timekeeping: Stop wasting time!
Alan Conway, practice group lead for client delivery, shares four tips on timekeeping.
April 3, 2019 RSS
AccountingToday demonstrates how accountants can utilize technology to elevate timekeeping, while embracing a fast-paced, multi-tasking work environment. As a result of proactive timekeeping practices, firms can gain tremendous insight from the data captured, helping them make better, more informed pricing decisions and improve customer experience.
- The Top 25 Software Sales Executives of 2021
- Pricing Matters: Using AI to Deliver Higher Profit and Better Client Value
- How Law Firms Learned To Trust The Cloud
- Epiq Selects Intapp OnePlace Risk & Compliance to Enhance Client Conflicts Management
- Voices Ensuring AI works for you: 3 steps to success
- Law firms and their clients aren't seeing eye to eye on pricing and tech use, a new survey shows. Here's how they can bridge that gap.
- Inaugural Legal Value Network/Blickstein Group Survey Identifies Opportunities for Better Alignment Between Law Firms and Corporate Clients
- Stradling Chooses OnePlace Marketing & Business Development from Intapp as its All-in-One Business Development and CRM Solution
- Fisher Phillips Selects OnePlace Marketing & Business Development to Power Its Connected Firm
- Strategy Sphere Podcast Launches with Stellar Lineup of Professional Services Thought Leaders