How law firm marketers can lead through crisis and build resilience
With the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s not business as usual for legal marketers. The fast-spreading outbreak has prompted law firms
to cancel events and close offices. In-person meetings are switching to virtual environments and crisis management mode is on.
The change is substantial and unprecedented, and CMOs will face a test over how to leverage talent and technology
to conduct business effectively.
As the disconnection from face-to-face interaction continues, there are steps you must take to stay hyper-connected virtually
and position your team on the front lines of business recovery after the economic disruption.
Join us as we discuss ways to stay connected and focused amid the COVID-19 outbreak and provide world-class
marketing and business development support during this time of social distancing.
Watch a preview this discussion.
Topics we will cover include:
- Leveraging talent and technology during a time of turbulence
- Best practices in leveraging the MarTech stack
- The importance of partnership between marketing and IT
- Creating and implementing a business resiliency plan
You will learn:
- How to measure your “digital health”
- How to align your people, processes, and technology
- How to set your team up for long-term success
- How to optimize your current marketing & business development technology capabilities
- How to contribute to the bottom line and prove your department’s value