Part 3: Stakeholder Role in Streamlining a Legal CRM Implementation
You’ve decided it’s time to invest in a CRM upgrade, built your business case, and are now thinking ahead to implementation. How can stakeholders help maximize project success? Now’s your chance to get YOUR questions answered.
We invite you to be part of the conversation as we discuss the role of the business stakeholders in the success of the project, including:
• What expectations should stakeholders set for implementation project teams?
• What is the right level of reporting and detail to measure project progress and success?
• How important is regular communication back to the firm on project progress?
• To what extent should you expect your implementation partner to take the lead on project delivery?
• How involved as stakeholders should you expect to be when setting and managing the partnerships expectations of the project?
• Do you see a role for your clients in setting the scope of your CRM project – e.g., key client plans and client listening?
"*" indicates required fields
Brian ConwaySenior Director, Solution Management, Marketing and Business Development Practice
Senior Director, Solution Management, Marketing and Business Development Practice
Brian Conway is responsible for driving the solution strategy and roadmap for OnePlace Marketing & Business Development with specific focus on client and legal market needs. He has more than 15 years of experience advancing CRM and marketing automation as growth drivers for corporations and Am Law firms. Prior to joining Intapp, Conway led the technology and operations teams at Gartner, and more recently as an Intapp client at McDermott Will & Emery. He received a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the College of Charleston.
Anne ReavisCRM Consultant
Anne is a strategic consultant with Wilson Allen’s US-based CRM team supporting the successful delivery of CRM implementation and transformation projects. Anne joined Wilson Allen in January 2020 from an AmLaw 100 firm, where she served as director of business intelligence with responsibility for business intelligence, CRM and e-marketing platforms. Anne brings 15 years’ experience in legal technology and a deep understanding of the drivers and challenges related to large-scale CRM projects and how to successfully navigate them.
Gareth ThomasManaging Director, Strategic Accounts
Managing Director, Strategic Accounts
Gareth Thomas, Managing Director of Strategic Accounts in EMEA has been working with law firms to deliver successful solutions in technology and innovation for over 20 years. In his role at Intapp, Gareth works closely with leads within to align their growth requirements to Intapp OnePlace. Prior to working at Intapp, Gareth served as VP Sales in EMEA at OnePlace, Sales Director at iManage RAVN, and Sales Director at Tikit.