Intapp Conflicts: Raising the industry standard for conflicts clearance
For law firms looking to accelerate and simplify their conflicts clearance process, Intapp Conflicts — the only legal conflicts solution with AI-assisted clearance — just got better.
Already very popular among legal professionals, Intapp Conflicts got key upgrades in 2022 to its user interface that further reduce the time professionals need to check and clear conflicts. Learn how the software’s AI-assisted clearance function and new interface can help your legal risk and compliance team work more efficiently.
AI capability improves your conflicts review process
Intapp Conflicts automatically categorizes results based on their resemblance to past hits that merited deeper analysis. As a result, conflicts analysts and other legal staff can spend less time reviewing lower-risk hits and focus on resolving the most critical potential conflicts.
Intapp Conflicts’ AI-assisted clearance function grows stronger over time, learning from examples of hits that your firm’s analysts review. Over time, the feedback loop increases accuracy, presenting all hits in context of their likelihood to require research and resolution.
Of course, this AI capability still shows you all the potential conflicts and the same hits that would have populated in the legacy grid user interface. The only difference is that the hits are now categorized based on Intapp’s AI model recommendations.
New interface features save additional time
The Intapp Conflicts user interface offers several key features that further reduce the amount of time it takes to review a set of search results:
- Custom columns by hit type
- Visualize hits with their supporting data to greatly reduce the number of columns to review.
- Smarter bulk actions
- Take bulk action on groups of hits based on the searched name, type of hit (client, matter, etc.), or virtually any other option. It’s no longer necessary to select each hit to apply a comment or resolution.
- Fewer clicks via a new user interface
- Leverage a modernized user experience designed to minimize the number of clicks required to see all aspects of a hit.
Regardless of whether your firm uses a centralized or decentralized clearance model, leverages interactive conflict reports (ICRs), or relies on reporting via PDFs, Intapp Conflicts can help reduce clearance time per search and surface higher-risk hits that require more scrutiny and analysis.
Learn more by contacting us or reaching out to your Intapp Account Executive today.
- Intapp Workspaces Content Connector: Improve document management by connecting iManage and NetDocuments to Microsoft Teams
- Client strategic initiatives for law firms: Leveraging legal client teams to strengthen relationships and elevate client service for strategic accounts
- 5 tips for getting lawyer buy-in on new technology adoption
- Prebill management for lawyers: Reduce billing errors and strengthen compliance with outside counsel guidelines using automated proforma processes
- Enabling secure collaboration with Intapp Workspaces, Intapp Walls, and Microsoft Teams