How We Collect InformationWe collect information when you interact with us in ways that include:
- Your use of the Services
- Your requests for information on Intapp products, thought leadership, downloadable content, services or support
- As a result of your communications with Intapp’s or our partners’ sales, service and support representatives
- When you or the company for which you work is a prospect or customer for any of Intapp’s products, services, support
- When you register for or attend an Intapp or industry event for which Intapp is a sponsor/co-sponsor
- When you submit an online employment application
What Security Measures We Use to Protect the Information We CollectIntapp uses reasonable physical and technical measures to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized disclosure of information we collect; security measures include passwords and encryption of data in transit and at rest, limiting access to the information to those with a need to know that information and who have executed an agreement under which they agree to maintain the confidentiality of that information. Intapp stores information in a secure environment either managed by Intapp or a third party. Where we use a third party, we require the third party to store and protect information consistent with the commitments we make to you.
- by sending an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ in an email Intapp sends
- by clicking on ‘contact us’ link and following the instructions provided on how to opt-out
- to unsubscribe from text messages, reply to the message with the words “STOP” or “END”
Third Party WebsitesWe may provide links to third party websites, including websites of our business partners. Your use of those third party websites is subject to the privacy policies and terms of those websites.
¹ The European Union, Norway, Iceland and Lichtenstein.