Do You Know Someone Who Deserves to Wear a Cape?
We want to hear your #IntappHero stories: Nominate an Intapp employee, client, partner — or a team of them — for exceeding your expectations. Check back later this week to read about our two inaugural hero honorees.
What makes a hero?
Always working to drive innovation and improvement to create incredible experiences for their clients, heroes know that doing the “next right thing” is critical to the long-term success of their business and the stakeholders they serve. Demonstrating empathy and leading with heart, heroes are true advocates for their clients, their industry, their colleagues, and their profession.
There’s no “I” in team, and true heroes know that good ideas are made great when they partner with others. Calling on their teams’ diversity of thought and experiences to create the best solution for the challenge at hand, heroes are master collaborators and people motivators who challenge themselves and their colleagues to do their best work together.
Whether it’s the kind of day-to-day dependability that colleagues and clients come to rely on, or awe-inspiring efforts that can make all the difference, heroes are trusted by colleagues, peers, leaders, and clients to deliver. Always willing to step in and step up, heroes are more than dependable: they’re a steadfast, unruffled voice of clarity. They find no challenge too big to tackle, and are uniquely trusted to help turn visions into reality.
It takes a village. Heroes recognize that leading and serving are two sides of the same coin, and they make intentional efforts to contribute to the greater good of their business community and the clients they serve. Whether it’s helping elevate their industry by actively engaging in professional organizations or mentoring new professionals to continue the advancement of our industry, heroes can always be found lending a hand.
For more information visit: intapp.com/hero
- Mentoring, Leading, and Pulling the Right Levers to Build a Highly Creative Firm I Dale Bornstein, M Booth
- Applying Grit and Teamwork, and Kicking the Tires on Uncharted Technology I Mitch Zuklie, Orrick
- Sparking Innovation in the Professions and Education I Jennifer Leonard, University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School
- Meet Our December Intapp Employee Hero, Matt McInerny
- Six Reasons to Purchase, Not Build, Risk Management Software
- Inside Intapp Spotlight: Meet Nipam Kothari, Senior DevOps Engineer at Intapp
- Intapp Celebrates 20 Years of Innovation
- Keep Cool and Remain in Compliance, Part One: Establishing Roles and Model Processes for Client Matter Management
- Keep Cool and Remain in Compliance, Part Two: Implementing the Process
- Meet our November Intapp Employee Heroes, Maria Starkova and Oksana Panicheva
Sign up to receive email updates from Intapp