Do You Know Someone Who Deserves to Wear a Cape?
We want to hear your #IntappHero stories: Nominate an Intapp employee, client, partner — or a team of them — for exceeding your expectations. Check back later this week to read about our two inaugural hero honorees.
What makes a hero?
Always working to drive innovation and improvement to create incredible experiences for their clients, heroes know that doing the “next right thing” is critical to the long-term success of their business and the stakeholders they serve. Demonstrating empathy and leading with heart, heroes are true advocates for their clients, their industry, their colleagues, and their profession.
There’s no “I” in team, and true heroes know that good ideas are made great when they partner with others. Calling on their teams’ diversity of thought and experiences to create the best solution for the challenge at hand, heroes are master collaborators and people motivators who challenge themselves and their colleagues to do their best work together.
Whether it’s the kind of day-to-day dependability that colleagues and clients come to rely on, or awe-inspiring efforts that can make all the difference, heroes are trusted by colleagues, peers, leaders, and clients to deliver. Always willing to step in and step up, heroes are more than dependable: they’re a steadfast, unruffled voice of clarity. They find no challenge too big to tackle, and are uniquely trusted to help turn visions into reality.
It takes a village. Heroes recognize that leading and serving are two sides of the same coin, and they make intentional efforts to contribute to the greater good of their business community and the clients they serve. Whether it’s helping elevate their industry by actively engaging in professional organizations or mentoring new professionals to continue the advancement of our industry, heroes can always be found lending a hand.
For more information visit: intapp.com/hero
- How law firms can minimize information governance risks and maximize value when using Microsoft Teams and Copilot
- Small and midsize law firms risk significant losses without proper due diligence procedures
- How two law firms improved their realization rates and revenue by using software that helps lawyers comply with outside counsel guidelines
- The pathway to modern legal work: Why and how law firms should begin or continue their journey to a modern way of working
- The importance of a well-designed new business acceptance process at professional services firms
- 3 ways DealCloud supports Activator behaviors
- How professional service firms can optimize conflict management
- Meet PCAOB auditing standards and support change management with risk-based technology
- Meet WIN’s Executive Sponsors: Jennifer Richard and Lavinia Calvert
- How best-in-class deal and relationship management technology helps TAS teams win more business (and why solutions once considered the best CRM software for accounting firms can’t)
- Inside Intapp Spotlight: Meet Jaqualia Jones, Senior Manager of Client Success
- Weaponizing data to gain a competitive edge
- Legal Modern Work Consortium members discuss solutions that improve attorney and client experience
- Choosing the best software for outside counsel guidelines management
- How cloud-based software enables your firm to deliver on outside counsel guidelines
- Actionable client intelligence: Can next-gen dashboards deliver?
- Strengthen business development (BD) with experience management software for law firms
- 4 key risk management trends for consulting firm leaders
- Digital prebilling reduces costs and boosts profits
- Why in-house legal departments are moving from point solutions to leveraging Microsoft 365 for their legal operations
- How top law firms transform their practice with purpose-built firm collaboration software for Microsoft Teams
Sign up to receive email updates from Intapp