Meet Our April Intapp Employee Hero, Rachel Poyer
Rachel Poyer, our latest Intapp Hero honoree, plays a vital role in almost every department at Intapp. She impresses us with her skills, guidance, and willingness to help. As a sales enablement specialist, Rachel is the go-to person to get critical information and data to her team.
“Rachel is a consummate professional in everything she does at Intapp,” states John Schneider, Vice President of Product Marketing. “She ensures our client relationship management team has the knowledge, skills, and resources necessary for driving client success. She’s an innovator who puts fun into our learning process, creating a distinctive style of enablement programs. As her manager, I’m able to trust Rachel’s judgment and her ability to deliver positive outcomes at every turn.”
Rachel embodies the pillars of an Intapp Hero: client advocacy, collaboration, trust, and community support. Without her efforts, the go-to-market team wouldn’t be able to serve and help clients as well as they do.
We’re proud to have Rachel on our team to provide her exceptional service to our clients, give her expert knowledge to the team, and offer her overall dedication to the company. Please join us in congratulating her as our latest Intapp Hero.
We want to hear your #IntappHero stories: Nominate an Intapp employee, client, partner, or team for exceeding your expectations.
- 5 keys to success for consulting firms in the fourth industrial revolution
- Strategic benefits of time-capture technology for accounting firm profitability
- Strategy Sphere - Meet the Hosts
- Sandpiper Conference Panel Discussions Reveal a Strengthened Focus on Law Firm Profitable Delivery and Client Value
- Resourcing and Investing in Firm Profitability Software