Meet our November Intapp Client Hero, Olivia Morran Ferris
Olivia Morran Ferris – our November Intapp hero – is a true business partner and leader, always pushing the status quo and helping realize the potential of Intapp’s solutions to help achieve Capstone’s objectives. Olivia brings a positive energy and attitude to all situations despite how hard or challenging something may be.
“One of the things that really strikes me about Olivia is her curiosity and her intellect to always learn and push the status quo, whether that be working with DealCloud, looking at the entire tech infrastructure and stack that Capstone Headwaters is working with, or even developing professional groups for diversity or other women’s networks.” – Kelly Catalane, Associate Director, Intapp
Always going above and beyond, Olivia sets a high bar; developing professional groups that promote diversity and creating women’s networks to benefit the larger landscape.
Thank you, Olivia, for your invaluable contribution to Capstone as well as the broader professional and financial services industry.
We want to hear your #IntappHero stories: Nominate an Intapp employee, client, partner — or a team of them — for exceeding your expectations.
- Meet Our June Intapp Employee Hero, Alex Clayton
- The Evolution of Legal Data Analytics and AI-Based Insights
- Manage AML and CDD with OnePlace Risk & Compliance
- 5 Ways Purpose-Built Software Can Accelerate Your Accounting Firm’s Client Acceptance
- Win Business and Grow Your Firm with Cloud-Based Solutions
- Boost Profitability with Automated Time and Billing Software
- Time Tracking Software for Consultants: How Automated Consulting Time Tracking Eliminates Costly Inefficiencies to Improve Profitability
- A First Look at OnePlace Collaboration & Content for Accounting and Consulting
- Meet Our May Intapp Employee Hero, Caleece Nash
- Meet Our May Intapp Client Hero, Jeannie Muzinic
Sign up to receive email updates from Intapp