Intapp for the accounting industry
Driving ideal client outcomes with connected accounting firm management software
As regulations rapidly change and the world increasingly globalizes, accountants and advisors serve as trusted experts for tax, traditional accounting, assurance, and advisory services for the world’s leading organizations. To deliver their best client work, these best-in-class firms leverage connected accounting firm management software.
Whether your firm wants to innovate deal and relationship management, create a single source of truth for risk management, unify collaboration and document management within Microsoft 365, or improve timekeeping, Intapp offers solutions purpose-built to connect your people, processes, and data across the engagement lifecycle to drive better outcomes for your clients, professionals, and firm.
We deliver key outcomes for accounting industry professionals:
- Streamlined deal and relationship management
- Greater sharing of institutional knowledge
- Faster, more-informed decision-making
- More efficient, profitable engagements
- Improved client service
- Enhanced data and analytical insights
Solutions for accounting firms
Microsoft 365 driven engagement management
Intapp Collaboration & Content helps deliver more productive, profitable engagements by providing professionals with unified document management and collaboration experiences tailored for the way they work within Microsoft 365.
- Securely connect, organize, and simplify access to the documents and information engagement teams need within Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and Outlook
- Add consistent structure for collaboration and document management to Microsoft 365, so engagement teams always know where to find up-to-date information
- Streamline collaboration and document management, so engagement teams increase project efficiency and profitability
A single source of truth for deal and relationship management
Intapp DealCloud lets the partners and professionals within various service lines – such as transaction advisory or corporate finance – easily manage complex relationship networks, track and forecast deals and pipeline involving multiple parties, and orchestrate streamlined execution across active pursuits and current engagements.
- Build and manage a comprehensive view of your firm’s multi-directional relationships by centralizing emails, meeting notes, and applied relationship intelligence for each contact leveraging Microsoft 365 connectors
- Easily identify and track opportunities, build stronger proposals, and stay aligned throughout your deal pursuit by unifying firm knowledge and experience, relationship insights, and market data from third-party providers
- Gain a detailed, comprehensive view of how your teams are resourced and progressing in their pursuits and engagements. Centralize staffing, workflow management, task assignments, and approvals via automated reporting of pipeline and progress updates
Accelerate informed acceptance and continuance decisions while minimizing risk
Intapp Risk & Compliance helps partners and other firm leaders gain a more accurate and comprehensive view of the firm’s risk landscape, while freeing up partners to focus on the firm’s continued growth.
- Provide a unified interface for managing client and engagement data, conducting acceptance and continuance processes, and ensuring risk-based decisions align with firm-defined risk boundaries
- Automatically monitor firm-defined conditions and initiation of standardized, data-driven risk assessment processes, such as continuance, based on either a schedule or pre-defined events
- Create a single destination for partners and risk teams to complete risk assessments using automated workflows, as well as view, manage, and search the corporate trees of current or prospective clients
Automated engagement timekeeping
Intapp Time helps accounting firms deliver more profitable engagements while streamlining the burdensome task of recording and submitting timesheets for their professionals.
- Capture all missed and underrecorded time
- Improve engagement resourcing and pricing for optimal utilization and profitability
- Ensure compliance during budgeting and time recording
The company we keep
For more than 20 years, Intapp has served as a trusted, long-term partner to countless accounting, audit, and advisory firms. We’ve equipped tens of thousands of the world’s most active accounting and consulting industry professionals with the solutions they need to be more effective and more competitive.
"Intapp allows us to make great, great strides in automating the client lifecycle, so our professionals are able to focus on accounting."
Senior Director of Audit Technology
"When we went out to the marketplace to explore what was available, there was no other product that could match the capabilities that Intapp Conflicts offered."
National Director of Risk and Ethics
"Intapp has been a key enabler for improving client service. Employees are spending more time with clients and less time shuffling papers"
"KPMG’s market leadership relies on being a modern professional services firm operating on modern cloud technology. Intapp is a key partner in building our firm of the future and driving our competitiveness."
Powering the connected accounting firm
Deep domain expertise and 20+ years of experience
Our long history of working with top-tier and middle-market accounting firms gives us an insider’s understanding of the needs of professionals working in the industry. We speak the same language as our accounting firm clients and understand your firm’s short- and long-term goals. Our team includes top talent from across the accounting and advisory industry, helping us to implement purpose-built solutions that have real, measurable impact for our accounting firm clients.
Operational excellence at the heart of our business
We know that, at the end of the day, time is money in the accounting industry. That’s why our entire organization — from customer success to product engineering — focuses on driving operational efficiencies for accounting and audit firms through our technology solutions. We care deeply about the ever-changing landscape that affects accountants, consultants, and other advisory professionals. As a result, we can quickly help firms navigate turbulent times, shifts in strategy, and corporate growth.
Dedication to implementation, configuration, and user adoption
We know technology is only as good as how it’s used. We design our solutions specifically for accountants and consultants, and configure them specifically for each firm’s unique needs to boost user adoption. We’ve demonstrated a 20-year history of helping accounting firms build the right components and capabilities into their technology solutions, and we’re proud to help firms find greater value in their infrastructure investments.
See our connected accounting solutions in action
Our team of accounting industry experts is ready to provide you and your firm with an in-depth overview of our purpose-built, cloud-based accounting firm management software.
Whether you’re interested in engagement management, client relationship management, or risk management, Intapp solutions can power your firm’s entire client engagement lifecycle with the next-generation accounting firm management software solutions you need to be successful.
"*" indicates required fields
Three Steps Accounting and Consulting Firms Can Take to Make AI Work for Their Business
Tips for using AI in accounting and consulting firms to enhance professionals’ performance and processes while improving client service.
PIE Accounting & Consulting Risk Exchange: Assessing Risk and Supporting Your Professionals
Intapp collaborated with Profitable Ideas Exchange (PIE) to host a virtual roundtable with risk leaders from accounting and consulting firms. The event focused on how the COVID-19 pandemic affects client relationships, and how firms can best assess risk during this unprecedented time.
Better Timekeeping Boosts Revenue for Accounting & Consulting Firms
Technology-based timekeeping helps professional services firms improve their top and bottom lines, immediately and in the post-pandemic world.