Intapp announces three executive hires
Sales and marketing veterans bring deep technology & leadership experience to professional services innovator
December 3, 2018 RSS
PALO ALTO, Calif. – December 3, 2018 – Intapp, a leading provider of business applications for professional services firms, today announced three executive hires. Costa Harbilas joins Intapp as Senior Vice President of Global Sales. Claire Darling, Vice President of Global Marketing, and John Schneider, Vice President of Product Marketing, came on board earlier this year.
These executive hires come as Intapp expands its team to better manage global growth powered by its professional services solutions targeted at firms in the legal, consulting, accounting and financial services industries. Professional services is a $2 trillion market that is struggling to deal with client technology demands in today’s “client-empowered era.” Intapp’s platform helps them leverage the disruptive power of data, intelligent automation and AI to better compete.
Costa Harbilas will run the Intapp global sales organization and brings more than 20 years of experience in the enterprise software industry. Before joining Intapp, he was North American general manager for the ERP Cloud Business of SAP America, where he drove growth of year-on-year revenue by 195 percent. Previously he served as the COO in the West Market Unit for SAP America and Chief Revenue Officer for Predixion Software, a venture-backed predictive analytics software company in Orange County, CA.
Claire Darling manages the Intapp Global Marketing organization. She has a proven track record of repositioning companies and creating categories for relevance and growth. Prior to joining Intapp she served as VP, Corporate Marketing, at ServiceNow, which grew from $500 million to nearly $2 billion during her tenure.She has also held senior marketing leadership roles at VMware, Tibco, BEA Systems and Adobe.
John Schneider is responsible for the market success of the Intapp product portfolio, including go-to-market strategies and field and partner enablement programs. Before joining Intapp, Schneider was vice president of Product Marketing at Jive Software, where he served as spokesperson and published thought leader. Prior to Jive, he co-founded eBay Enterprise and led strategic IT portfolio initiatives at Deloitte Consulting, where he supported Fortune 500 clients.
“Costa, Claire and John are all results-oriented, tech industry leaders with deep experience in enterprise and cloud software,” said Intapp CEO John Hall. “We’re thrilled to have them join our executive team during this exciting time of company growth and professional services industry change. They each bring their own brand of leadership, expertise and enthusiasm and will help Intapp make the most of the opportunities that lie ahead.”
Intapp provides software and services that enable professional services and capital markets firms to thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace, enhancing their ability to win more business, operate efficiently, manage risk, and drive project and client success. Over 1,100 customers globally, including 96 of the Global 100 law firms, five of the top eight global accounting firms, and more than 400 capital markets and advisory firms, rely on us. We offer Intapp OnePlace – purpose-built for this industry – spanning the entire client lifecycle, with solutions for client development, business acceptance and client delivery. Intapp is backed by Temasek and Great Hill Partners. For more information, visit intapp.com.
Laura Ruark, 540.599.7886
- Voices Ensuring AI works for you: 3 steps to success
- Law firms and their clients aren't seeing eye to eye on pricing and tech use, a new survey shows. Here's how they can bridge that gap.
- Inaugural Legal Value Network/Blickstein Group Survey Identifies Opportunities for Better Alignment Between Law Firms and Corporate Clients
- Stradling Chooses OnePlace Marketing & Business Development from Intapp as its All-in-One Business Development and CRM Solution
- Fisher Phillips Selects OnePlace Marketing & Business Development to Power Its Connected Firm
- Strategy Sphere Podcast Launches with Stellar Lineup of Professional Services Thought Leaders
- PLMJ Selects Intapp Time and ROOX to Support Strategic Growth
- FTI Consulting Rolls Out Intapp Conflicts Globally to Streamline New Business Acceptance Processes and Increase Profitability
- Intapp and Fireman & Company strike strategic partnership, offering unrivalled knowledge management consultancy
- How Big Law firms like Baker McKenzie and Polsinelli are teaming up with legal tech companies to battle increasing competition in the market