Time to take a modern approach to business acceptance
December 13, 2019 RSS
Accounting Today (December 13, 2019) – Like many elements of running a successful accounting firm today, the process for evaluating and onboarding new clients can be improved by an order of magnitude with modern technology. Specifically, the solution set a firm uses to manage data has an outsized impact on the speed and effectiveness of its business acceptance process. And improving that process, in turn, has a net-positive effect on the bottom line. After all, the faster and “cleaner” a firm brings on a new client, the sooner it starts realizing revenue.
While this scenario seems like common sense, it’s not the reality for most firms in my experience as someone who oversees the accounting and risk practice area for a professional services technology provider. This is especially true for firms outside of the Big Four and what I call the “Next Four” (though some of them qualify as well) that bring in millions — or even billions — of dollars in revenue yet still rely on legacy technology stacks and manual, inefficient processes to onboard new clients. Taken together, these factors can put a significant drag on firm profitability.
- Intapp Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results
- Intapp to Announce Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Year End 2021 Financial Results on September 8, 2021
- Intapp Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Intapp Announces Launch of Initial Public Offering
- Hill Dickinson Selects Intapp Pricing Solution to Ensure Client Success and Maximize Profitability
- Business Acceptance: Exceeding Expectations and Ensuring Profitability
- Intapp Files Registration Statement for Proposed Initial Public Offering
- Intapp Announces Plan to Acquire Repstor
- The Top 25 Software Sales Executives of 2021
- Pricing Matters: Using AI to Deliver Higher Profit and Better Client Value