Unearthing the limitless potential of AI
Jose Lazares, Intapp’s vice president of strategy and business management, discusses the potential AI has to transform the business of law.
August 14, 2019 RSS
The legal industry is a great example of where the benefits of artificial intelligence and intelligent automation are increasingly impacting the day-to-day tasks of individuals as well as the broader business. There is growing awareness, however, that intelligent technologies within the legal space must be designed with the specific challenges and intricacies of the legal industry in mind. Firms are increasingly seeking AI solutions that are built by subject-matter experts and deliver business outcomes with tangible ROI.
- The Top 25 Software Sales Executives of 2021
- Pricing Matters: Using AI to Deliver Higher Profit and Better Client Value
- How Law Firms Learned To Trust The Cloud
- Epiq Selects Intapp OnePlace Risk & Compliance to Enhance Client Conflicts Management
- Voices Ensuring AI works for you: 3 steps to success
- Law firms and their clients aren't seeing eye to eye on pricing and tech use, a new survey shows. Here's how they can bridge that gap.
- Inaugural Legal Value Network/Blickstein Group Survey Identifies Opportunities for Better Alignment Between Law Firms and Corporate Clients
- Stradling Chooses OnePlace Marketing & Business Development from Intapp as its All-in-One Business Development and CRM Solution
- Fisher Phillips Selects OnePlace Marketing & Business Development to Power Its Connected Firm
- Strategy Sphere Podcast Launches with Stellar Lineup of Professional Services Thought Leaders