Unearthing the limitless potential of AI
Jose Lazares, Intapp’s vice president of strategy and business management, discusses the potential AI has to transform the business of law.
August 14, 2019 RSS
The legal industry is a great example of where the benefits of artificial intelligence and intelligent automation are increasingly impacting the day-to-day tasks of individuals as well as the broader business. There is growing awareness, however, that intelligent technologies within the legal space must be designed with the specific challenges and intricacies of the legal industry in mind. Firms are increasingly seeking AI solutions that are built by subject-matter experts and deliver business outcomes with tangible ROI.
- Strategy Sphere Podcast Launches with Stellar Lineup of Professional Services Thought Leaders
- PLMJ Selects Intapp Time and ROOX to Support Strategic Growth
- FTI Consulting Rolls Out Intapp Conflicts Globally to Streamline New Business Acceptance Processes and Increase Profitability
- Intapp and Fireman & Company strike strategic partnership, offering unrivalled knowledge management consultancy
- How Big Law firms like Baker McKenzie and Polsinelli are teaming up with legal tech companies to battle increasing competition in the market
- Data Points for Increased Profitability
- A Collaborative Risk Culture
- Law Firms' Data Analytics Tools Are Growing, But Buy-In Isn't Automatic
- Intapp to Sell Cloud-Based Solutions Exclusively
- Intapp Drives Nail In Coffin Of On-Premises Software, Goes All Cloud