Microsoft Teams and Intapp Workspaces are ushering in a new era of modern work at law firms.
From real-time communication and collaboration to secure document collaboration and co-authoring, to unified matter work and secure client collaboration, Microsoft Teams is the gateway to modern work efficiencies, best practices, and client service.
Join our ILTA product briefing, “Delivering Modern Work for Law Firms with Microsoft Teams and Intapp Workspaces,” where we’ll demonstrate practical legal use cases and how to maximize the value of your Microsoft Teams and Microsoft 365 investment with Intapp Workspaces.
This webinar will explore:
- The benefits of embracing modern work at law firms
- Unifying matter collaboration, content, and other apps in Microsoft Teams with Intapp Workspaces
- Augmenting matter and project collaboration with Microsoft OneNote and Planner
- Extending the value of your document management system with Microsoft Teams’ document collaboration and co-authoring
- Delivering real-time client communication, collaboration, and document sharing
- Leveraging Microsoft Teams for practice and industry group collaboration
Audience: Collaboration and Content
Product: Intapp Workspaces