Legal CRM: Practical tips for aligning with client needs to drive growth (Part 2)
WEBINAR SERIES PART 2 OF 4
While many firms have a common goal in mind – connecting with clients in ways to drive growth – the journey to accomplish this goal is anything but common. Every firm has hurdles to overcome – from data quality issues to siloed systems and teams. Learn how your firm can overcome its challenges by joining us in this webinar series.
In part two of this four-part series, we’ll look at the key people, roles, responsibilities, and relationships needed to properly align the business to gain new clients, grow existing client relationships, and build a better brand.
Watch this informative webinar discussion which will answer practical questions such as:
- How do we assess the talent and experience we currently have to identify gaps?
- Does our firm have the right roles and responsibilities defined to proactively serve clients?
- In building books of business, do we have the appropriate relationships to fuel growth?
Webinar series info:
- Watch part 1 of this 4-part series here.
- Watch part 3 of this 4-part series here.
- Watch part 4 of this 4-part series here.