Legal CRM: Practical tips for aligning with client needs to drive growth
WEBINAR SERIES PART 1 OF 4
From the top down, law firm leaders are under increased pressure to deploy strategies to drive growth. To succeed, firms need a deep understanding of clients and the ability to anticipate shifts in demand. Business development and marketing teams are being increasingly tasked with providing the firm with these insights while continuing to respond to RFPs quickly, organize highly targeted events and webinars, and showcase practices to build the firm’s brand.
Watch part 1 of this 4 part webinar series to see how firms can meet the objectives of all key stakeholders by making small but important changes in how the firm uses CRM.
We’ll provide practical answers to questions such as:
- How can your firm make the best use of people, processes, and data to successfully align the business with client needs?
- What are some best practices, transforming practice, sector, business development, and marketing teams?
- What data, metric, and capabilities are needed to effectively support your lawyers and, ultimately, your clients?
Webinar series info:
- Watch part 2 of this 4-part series here.
- Registration for part 3, taking place on April 7, 2020, is located here.
- Part 4 will take place in June. Registering for part 3 will put you on the invite list for part 4.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gareth ThomasPractice Group Lead, Marketing & BD, EMEA
Gareth Thomas, Practice Group Lead of the Intapp Marketing & BD Practice in EMEA has been working with law firms to deliver successful solutions in technology and innovation for over 20 years. In his role at Intapp Gareth works closely with Marketing and Business Development leads within law firms to align their growth requirements to the Intapp Industry Cloud. Prior to working at Intapp, Gareth was the VP Sales in EMEA at OnePlace, the Sales Director at iManage RAVN and the Sales Director at Tikit.
Michael WarrenVice President, CRM Practice
Michael Warren, VP of Wilson Allen’s CRM practice, has dedicated his career to helping professional services firms successfully implement CRM. In his role at Wilson Allen, Michael helps firms identify the critical success factors for their CRM and then implement simple, practical, and realistic measures to achieve them. He is the co-founder of Stanton Allen, which merged with Wilson Legal Solutions in 2018 to form Wilson Allen. Previously, Michael worked with LexisNexis focusing on InterAction projects and with Tikit in data client services.