Streamlining Risk Management in Restructuring Engagements
When carrying out necessary client due diligence and conflicts clearance for restructuring transactions, manually identifying and tracking the often-complex and evolving relationships with clients, lenders, sponsors, and other involved parties can present significant challenges to productivity. Many firms conduct manual conflicts checks by pulling data from various siloed systems — but there’s a better way.
Watch this on-demand demo to see how OnePlace Risk & Compliance empowers restructuring teams with a seamless experience and purpose-built capabilities that significantly accelerate the risk management procedures necessary to address conflicts clearance, risk assessment, risk scoring, and anti-money laundering and client due diligence requirements.
OnePlace Risk & Compliance includes key features to enable streamlined and comprehensive conflicts review and clearance:
- AI-assisted conflicts clearance to reduce the volume of manual review by up to 60%
- Native integrations for both conflict clearance and client due diligence with third-party data providers — including Dun & Bradstreet, S&P Global Market Intelligence, and Bureau van Dijk — to monitor corporate ownership, sanctions lists, PEPs, and other key risk factors.
- Bulk upload capabilities to streamline searches and speed reviews.
- Ongoing monitoring of evolving risk profiles and automated alerts to warn your team of potential conflicts or changes to risk exposure.
- Cloud-based technologies to facilitate secure and scalable deployment.
Nigel RileyGeneral Manager, Risk and Compliance Solutions
General Manager, Risk and Compliance Solutions
Nigel Riley leads the risk and compliance solutions business at Intapp. He is responsible for setting strategy and driving growth for Intapp risk products, which address the unique challenges facing financial and professional services firms. Prior to joining Intapp, Riley served as Chief Operating Officer of JP Morgan Chase’s global conflicts function, where he led strategic and technology initiatives. In all, he spent 15 years working in various technology and COO roles within JP Morgan Chase’s investment banking business in London, Hong Kong, and New York. Riley earned his bachelor’s degree in history from the University of Birmingham, and earned his certification from Pragmatic Marketing.
Kristian UgglaSenior Sales Engineer
Senior Sales Engineer
Kristian currently serves as a senior sales engineer at Intapp. In this role, Kristian acts as the technical expert throughout the sales cycle, providing advice on proof of concept, answering technical questions, and assisting with creating the business case and solution architecture of a proposed solution. Prior to his role at Intapp, Kristian served as a senior solutions consultant for the OpenText Metastorm software suite. Kristian holds a bachelor of science degree and a master of business administration degree from West Chester University of Pennsylvania.