Intapp for the consulting industry
Driving ideal client outcomes with our consulting firm management software.
Consulting firms — from the top strategy houses to premier economic and litigation firms — dive head-first into the world-leading organizations’ most challenging tasks, no matter how daunting. Connected consulting firm management software enables these best-in-class firms to deliver their best client work.
Despite the industry’s deeply rooted dedication to driving change management and transformation for their clients, consulting firms face their own business challenges, including increased competition and persistent market disruption. To stand out against the competition, consulting firms need to innovate. That is why Intapp has dedicated its focus to developing consulting firm management software solutions purpose-built for the needs of firms like yours.
We deliver key outcomes for consulting industry professionals
- Improved client service
- Streamlined relationship management
- Greater sharing of institutional knowledge
- More profitable engagements
- Faster decision-making
- Enhanced data and analytical insights
Solutions for consulting firms
Engagement-centric collaboration and document management for consulting
Intapp Collaboration & Content helps deliver better outcomes for your clients and professionals, enabling client-centered collaboration by combining the power of Intapp and Microsoft 365.
- Boost firmwide collaboration with intelligent workspaces that optimize Microsoft Teams for the way consulting firms work
- Orchestrate document management across all your content sources for full lifecycle visibility and collaboration
- Transform the client experience with secure, personalized external collaboration
A single source of truth for deal and relationship management
Intapp DealCloud lets the partners and professionals within various service lines – such as transaction advisory or corporate development – easily manage complex relationship networks, track and forecast deals and pipeline involving multiple parties, and orchestrate streamlined execution across active pursuits and current engagements.
- Build and manage a comprehensive view of your firm’s multi-directional relationships by centralizing emails, meeting notes, and applied relationship intelligence for each contact leveraging Microsoft 365 connectors
- Easily identify and track opportunities, build stronger proposals, and stay aligned throughout your deal pursuit by unifying firm knowledge and experience, relationship insights, and market data from third-party providers
- Gain a detailed, comprehensive view of how your teams are resourced and progressing in their pursuits and engagements. Centralize staffing, workflow management, task assignments, and approvals via automated reporting of pipeline and progress updates
Risk assessment and client due diligence for consulting
Intapp Risk & Compliance removed new-client risk management from your inbox by centralizing and automating new client and project onboarding as well as streamlining client due diligence procedures.
- Accelerate and automate onboarding and conflicts clearance
- Gain better insights to make more-strategic, lower-risk decisions
- Avoid reputational and financial damage with ongoing risk monitoring
- Deliver client value while improving realization and profitability
Engagement resourcing and pricing for consulting
Intapp Time helps consulting teams deliver profitable projects while streamlining the burdensome task of recording and submitting timesheets for their professionals.
- Capture all missed and underrecorded time
- Improve project resourcing and pricing for optimal utilization and profitability
- Ensure compliance during budgeting and time recording
The company we keep
For more than 20 years, Intapp has served as a trusted, long-term partner to countless consulting firms, from the Big Four to middle-market firms and boutiques. To date, we’ve equipped tens of thousands of the world’s most active consulting and advisory industry professionals with the solutions they need to be more effective and more competitive.
"Ankura was founded on the concept of collaboration and connectivity, so having tools to support that is critical. Intapp was one of the few firms that I've ever run into in the technology world that is specifically focused on solving problems that professional services firms have in a wide range of areas."
Founder and Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors
"KPMG’s market leadership relies on being a modern professional services firm operating on modern cloud technology. Intapp is a key partner in building our firm of the future and driving our competitiveness."
"Intapp has been transformative for our firm. We have gained tremendous efficiencies while managing risk more easily. We can also begin delivering client services faster, which impacts both client satisfaction and revenue."
Powering the connected consulting firm
Deep domain expertise and 20+ years of experience
Our long history of working with top consulting firms gives us an insider’s understanding of the needs of professionals working in the industry. We speak the same language as our clients and understand your firm’s short- and long-term goals. Our team includes top talent from across the consulting and advisory industries, helping us to implement purpose-built solutions that have real, measurable impact on consultants.
Operational excellence at the heart of our business
We know that, at the end of the day, time is money in the consulting industry. That’s why our entire organization — from customer success to product engineering — focuses on driving operational efficiencies for consulting firms through our technology solutions. We care deeply about the ever-changing trends that affect consulting industry professionals, and as a result, we are quick to help firms navigate turbulent times, shifts in strategy, and corporate growth.
Dedication to implementation, configuration, and user adoption
We know technology is only as good as how it’s used. Our solutions are designed for consultants and firm leaders and are configured specifically for each firm’s unique needs to boost user adoption. We have a demonstrated, 20-year history of helping consulting firms build the right components and capabilities into their technology solutions and we are proud to help firms derive greater value from their infrastructure investments.
See our connected consulting solutions in action
Our team of consulting industry experts is ready to provide you and your firm with an in-depth overview of our purpose-built, cloud-based consulting firm management software.
Whether you’re interested in engagement management, client relationship management, or risk management, Intapp solutions can power your firm’s entire client engagement lifecycle with the next-generation consulting firm management software solutions you need to be successful.
"*" indicates required fields
Business Acceptance: Exceeding Expectations and Ensuring Profitability
Perhaps the biggest factor that negatively impacts the business acceptance process is the lack of visibility into matter arrangements early in the client matter lifecycle. Many firms are therefore investing in AI-powered technology to exceed client expectations and ensure profitability.
Key Features of Intapp Risk & Compliance for Restructuring Consultants
In any restructuring transaction, it’s critical to identify and track the often complex and evolving relationships with other parties involved in the deal. Discover how Intapp Risk & Compliance can help your firm manage risk and remain compliant without reducing productivity or...
Three Steps Accounting and Consulting Firms Can Take to Make AI Work for Their Business
Tips for using AI in accounting and consulting firms to enhance professionals’ performance and processes while improving client service.