All new Intapp University and training courses
Intapp University has a new home on the web: training.Intapp.com. Now you can view and register for available training courses, including new eLearning offerings, see upcoming Intapp events like customer conferences and Community of Success meetings, and access searchable product documentation — all from the Community homepage. Also as a reminder to those who attended the Intapp Connect London conference, please use your Intapp University discount codes by June 14th, 2019.
Creating your account
In order to access training courses and product documentation on Intapp University, you will need a username and password. To gain access, please email email@example.com and request an Intapp University username. You will be sent an email from firstname.lastname@example.org asking you to create a password using your email address as your username. Often these emails are filtered by your email program, so please be sure to check your junk folder if you do not receive it.
New training course offerings
Intapp University offers courses to meet the needs of a variety of firm personas:
- For IT administrators, we offer intensive 5-day, instructor-led courses on our Integrate, Flow, Total Time, Intake, Conflicts, and Terms products across the U.S. and U.K. Internal experts will help you build a strong foundation in the functionality and administration of our products, ensuring your firm can make the most of our products.
- We have built a role specific 3-day, in person Foundations for Conflicts Analysts course, specifically designed to introduce new conflicts analysts to the role.
- In 2018, we launched our eLearning component to Intapp University, offering self-paced online courses designed for administrators and end users, including:
- Walls administrator essentials elearning
- Navigating Intapp conflicts
- Total Time administrator essentials elearning (NEW)
- Total Time end user fundamentals (NEW)
You can learn more about available courses and register on the new Intapp training site. If you have questions or need help signing up for trainings, please email email@example.com and our training program manager will assist you.
The Intapp University Team