Transforming Business Development - Build Your Zombie Team
Intapp’s Darryl Cross recently had the honor of partnering with Chris Fritsch of CLIENTSFirst Consulting and David Freeman of the David Freeman Consulting Group, on a webinar about leveraging technology to support business development techniques for the current times.
Head of Global Sales Enablement, Darryl Cross, spoke about the importance of being able to rapidly build “Zombie Teams” in order to be more agile and responsive. Watch this short video to learn what a zombie team is, why you need one, and how to build one at your firm.
Build Your Zombie Team & Protect the Core
- Each lawyer should focus on their top 5 colleagues for collaboration
- Identify potential team members across practices, offices, and departments
- Emphasize agility by creating multiple iterations of small teams from the same bench
- Reach out to people, not companies
- Increase the depth of contacts and discourage gatekeeping
Click here to watch the full 50-minute webinar and keep an eye out for new techniques which we’ll be posting on the Intapp blog each Thursday for the next three weeks.
- Mentoring, Leading, and Pulling the Right Levers to Build a Highly Creative Firm I Dale Bornstein, M Booth
- Applying Grit and Teamwork, and Kicking the Tires on Uncharted Technology I Mitch Zuklie, Orrick
- Sparking Innovation in the Professions and Education I Jennifer Leonard, University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School
- Meet Our December Intapp Employee Hero, Matt McInerny
- Six Reasons to Purchase, Not Build, Risk Management Software
- Inside Intapp Spotlight: Meet Nipam Kothari, Senior DevOps Engineer at Intapp
- Intapp Celebrates 20 Years of Innovation
- Keep Cool and Remain in Compliance, Part One: Establishing Roles and Model Processes for Client Matter Management
- Keep Cool and Remain in Compliance, Part Two: Implementing the Process
- Meet our November Intapp Employee Heroes, Maria Starkova and Oksana Panicheva
Sign up to receive email updates from Intapp