Transforming Business Development - Build Your Zombie Team
Intapp’s Darryl Cross recently had the honor of partnering with Chris Fritsch of CLIENTSFirst Consulting and David Freeman of the David Freeman Consulting Group, on a webinar about leveraging technology to support business development techniques for the current times.
Head of Global Sales Enablement, Darryl Cross, spoke about the importance of being able to rapidly build “Zombie Teams” in order to be more agile and responsive. Watch this short video to learn what a zombie team is, why you need one, and how to build one at your firm.
Build Your Zombie Team & Protect the Core
- Each lawyer should focus on their top 5 colleagues for collaboration
- Identify potential team members across practices, offices, and departments
- Emphasize agility by creating multiple iterations of small teams from the same bench
- Reach out to people, not companies
- Increase the depth of contacts and discourage gatekeeping
Click here to watch the full 50-minute webinar and keep an eye out for new techniques which we’ll be posting on the Intapp blog each Thursday for the next three weeks.
- How IAASB’s New Quality Management Standards Affect Your Accounting Firm: A Closer Look at ISQM 1
- Meet Our June Intapp Employee Hero, Alex Clayton
- The Evolution of Legal Data Analytics and AI-Based Insights
- Manage AML and CDD with OnePlace Risk & Compliance
- 5 Ways Purpose-Built Software Can Accelerate Your Accounting Firm’s Client Acceptance
- Win Business and Grow Your Firm with Cloud-Based Solutions
- Boost Profitability with Automated Time and Billing Software
- Time Tracking Software for Consultants: How Automated Consulting Time Tracking Eliminates Costly Inefficiencies to Improve Profitability
- A First Look at OnePlace Collaboration & Content for Accounting and Consulting
- Meet Our May Intapp Employee Hero, Caleece Nash
Sign up to receive email updates from Intapp