Transforming Business Development - The Data Quality Dilemma
Intapp’s Darryl Cross recently had the honor of partnering with Chris Fritsch of CLIENTSFirst Consulting and David Freeman of the David Freeman Consulting Group, on a webinar about leveraging technology to support business development techniques for the current times.
Founder and Business Development Technology Success Consultant, Chris Fritsch, spoke about the importance of data quality during her presentation. Watch this short video for a deeper dive on the strategic value of this essential, yet often underutilized, step in developing new business opportunities for your team.
The Data Quality Dilemma
Up to 30% of data quality degrades each year
Problems caused by bad data:
- Inaccurate targeting and segmenting
- Messages missing their mark
- Difficulty measuring ROI
- Decline of technology adoption
- Missed revenue opportunities
- Data privacy compliance issues
Learn how to “assess the mess” and put together an action plan to overcome the data quality dilemma for your firm.
- Mentoring, Leading, and Pulling the Right Levers to Build a Highly Creative Firm I Dale Bornstein, M Booth
- Applying Grit and Teamwork, and Kicking the Tires on Uncharted Technology I Mitch Zuklie, Orrick
- Sparking Innovation in the Professions and Education I Jennifer Leonard, University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School
- Meet Our December Intapp Employee Hero, Matt McInerny
- Six Reasons to Purchase, Not Build, Risk Management Software
- Inside Intapp Spotlight: Meet Nipam Kothari, Senior DevOps Engineer at Intapp
- Intapp Celebrates 20 Years of Innovation
- Keep Cool and Remain in Compliance, Part One: Establishing Roles and Model Processes for Client Matter Management
- Keep Cool and Remain in Compliance, Part Two: Implementing the Process
- Meet our November Intapp Employee Heroes, Maria Starkova and Oksana Panicheva
Sign up to receive email updates from Intapp