Transforming Business Development - The Data Quality Dilemma
Intapp’s Darryl Cross recently had the honor of partnering with Chris Fritsch of CLIENTSFirst Consulting and David Freeman of the David Freeman Consulting Group, on a webinar about leveraging technology to support business development techniques for the current times.
Founder and Business Development Technology Success Consultant, Chris Fritsch, spoke about the importance of data quality during her presentation. Watch this short video for a deeper dive on the strategic value of this essential, yet often underutilized, step in developing new business opportunities for your team.
The Data Quality Dilemma
Up to 30% of data quality degrades each year
Problems caused by bad data:
- Inaccurate targeting and segmenting
- Messages missing their mark
- Difficulty measuring ROI
- Decline of technology adoption
- Missed revenue opportunities
- Data privacy compliance issues
Learn how to “assess the mess” and put together an action plan to overcome the data quality dilemma for your firm.
- How Pricing Leaders Can Improve Profitability and Negotiations
- Reduce Costs and Enhance Security with OnePlace Risk & Compliance Cloud Suite
- Briefing Frontiers Legal IT Landscapes Survey Roundtable Report: Improving Pricing and Profitability
- A Global General Counsel’s Thoughts on Organizations and Excellence | Pierre Gentin, McKinsey & Company
- Creating the Connected Firm: Setting Up Teams for Success
- Meet Our March Intapp Employee Hero, Kyle Washington
- Creative Geniuses and Continuous Creativity in Advertising | David Lubars, BBDO
- Five Tips for Risk and Compliance Teams Moving to the Cloud
- Inside Intapp Spotlight: Meet Warrick McDowell, Manager of Software Engineering at Intapp
- Leadership, Design Thinking, Hiring, and the Future of the Professions | Scott Westfahl, Harvard Law
Sign up to receive email updates from Intapp