Transforming Business Development - The Data Quality Dilemma
Intapp’s Darryl Cross recently had the honor of partnering with Chris Fritsch of CLIENTSFirst Consulting and David Freeman of the David Freeman Consulting Group, on a webinar about leveraging technology to support business development techniques for the current times.
Founder and Business Development Technology Success Consultant, Chris Fritsch, spoke about the importance of data quality during her presentation. Watch this short video for a deeper dive on the strategic value of this essential, yet often underutilized, step in developing new business opportunities for your team.
The Data Quality Dilemma
Up to 30% of data quality degrades each year
Problems caused by bad data:
- Inaccurate targeting and segmenting
- Messages missing their mark
- Difficulty measuring ROI
- Decline of technology adoption
- Missed revenue opportunities
- Data privacy compliance issues
Learn how to “assess the mess” and put together an action plan to overcome the data quality dilemma for your firm.
- How IAASB’s New Quality Management Standards Affect Your Accounting Firm: A Closer Look at ISQM 1
- Meet Our June Intapp Employee Hero, Alex Clayton
- The Evolution of Legal Data Analytics and AI-Based Insights
- Manage AML and CDD with OnePlace Risk & Compliance
- 5 Ways Purpose-Built Software Can Accelerate Your Accounting Firm’s Client Acceptance
- Win Business and Grow Your Firm with Cloud-Based Solutions
- Boost Profitability with Automated Time and Billing Software
- Time Tracking Software for Consultants: How Automated Consulting Time Tracking Eliminates Costly Inefficiencies to Improve Profitability
- A First Look at OnePlace Collaboration & Content for Accounting and Consulting
- Meet Our May Intapp Employee Hero, Caleece Nash
Sign up to receive email updates from Intapp