OnePlace Operations & Finance: Drive Profitable Business
Even before the COVID-19 pandemic hit, professional services firms faced multiple changes within their industries, ranging from a challenging economy to stagnant business growth. To remain competitive and profitable, many accounting and consulting firms turned to technology — and specifically AI — allowing their professionals to unlock collective knowledge, build a connected firm, and deliver value to their clients.
OnePlace Operations & Finance offers the only end-to-end cloud solution that natively integrates pricing and time capabilities to enable consistent profitable delivery for firms. The software offers a range of capabilities across the engagement lifecycle, allowing firms to deliver the best possible outcomes for both their clients and their firms.
Jill Nelson, Senior Director of OnePlace Operations & Finance at Intapp, spoke about this revolutionary technology during a recent webinar, “Unleashing the Power of Your Data to Drive More Profitable Business.” She listed four key pillars of profitability that OnePlace Operations & Finance helps firms address:
- Capturing all missed and unrecorded time
- Pricing and resourcing engagements based on history and firm experience
- Ensuring compliance during budgeting and time recording
- Monitoring activity and plans in order to catch potential overruns early
“Firms are reporting upwards of 5% increase in their realized revenue by focusing on these four pillars,” Nelson said.
Peter Scott, Senior Solutions Consultant at Intapp, delved further into the software’s features and proven benefits during his demonstration of the product. He explained how users of OnePlace Operations & Finance can achieve key improvements, including:
- Winning higher-margin business using integrated dynamic modeling
- Pricing engagements expertly with AI-derived historic insights
- Meeting client expectations and ensure compliance with integrated client terms
- Capturing every minute of work using automated passive time capture and active time reminders
- Proactively managing work to budget by gaining visibility into activity down to the timecard level, including unsubmitted time and task percentage completion
Scott then demonstrated just how quickly and accurately firms can scope, price, budget, resource, and monitor engagements using OnePlace Operations & Finance. With just a click of a button, users can centralize digital documents, capture every minute of work, and view and compare budgets and potential pricing and staffing scenarios.
- Managing OCGs and Client Commitments with Intapp Terms
- Corporate Identity and Design to Define a Brand with Michael Bierut, Pentagram
- Intapp CIO Technical Briefing: Migrating to the Intapp Secure Cloud
- Three Steps Accounting and Consulting Firms Can Take to Make AI Work for Their Business
- Inside Intapp Spotlight: Meet Shalaka Natu, Director of Product Management, Risk Solutions at Intapp