Transforming Business Development - Take the Lead
Intapp’s Darryl Cross recently had the honor of partnering with Chris Fritsch of CLIENTSFirst Consulting and David Freeman of the David Freeman Consulting Group, on a webinar about leveraging technology to support business development techniques for the current times.
Head of Global Sales Enablement, Darryl Cross, spoke about the importance of “protecting the core” by focusing on key clients, colleagues, and influencers during challenging times. In this follow-up, Darryl dives into the importance of “taking the lead” in order to reinforce your client’s confidence in your services and expertise. Watch this short video to learn how pilots, astronauts, and military officials take the lead, and how you can apply it to your firm’s book of business.
Protect the core: External data
- Each lawyer focuses on their top 5 influencers (bankers, brokers, referral sources, etc.)
- Know the key market drivers affecting the client before they do
- Conduct client team meetings where the goal is to make the client more stable
- Think two business cycles ahead of each legal problem
- Share predications for the client, as well as multiple contingency plans
Click here to watch the full 50-minute webinar.
- Mentoring, Leading, and Pulling the Right Levers to Build a Highly Creative Firm I Dale Bornstein, M Booth
- Applying Grit and Teamwork, and Kicking the Tires on Uncharted Technology I Mitch Zuklie, Orrick
- Sparking Innovation in the Professions and Education I Jennifer Leonard, University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School
- Meet Our December Intapp Employee Hero, Matt McInerny
- Six Reasons to Purchase, Not Build, Risk Management Software
- Inside Intapp Spotlight: Meet Nipam Kothari, Senior DevOps Engineer at Intapp
- Intapp Celebrates 20 Years of Innovation
- Keep Cool and Remain in Compliance, Part One: Establishing Roles and Model Processes for Client Matter Management
- Keep Cool and Remain in Compliance, Part Two: Implementing the Process
- Meet our November Intapp Employee Heroes, Maria Starkova and Oksana Panicheva
Sign up to receive email updates from Intapp