Transforming Business Development - Take the Lead
Intapp’s Darryl Cross recently had the honor of partnering with Chris Fritsch of CLIENTSFirst Consulting and David Freeman of the David Freeman Consulting Group, on a webinar about leveraging technology to support business development techniques for the current times.
Head of Global Sales Enablement, Darryl Cross, spoke about the importance of “protecting the core” by focusing on key clients, colleagues, and influencers during challenging times. In this follow-up, Darryl dives into the importance of “taking the lead” in order to reinforce your client’s confidence in your services and expertise. Watch this short video to learn how pilots, astronauts, and military officials take the lead, and how you can apply it to your firm’s book of business.
Protect the core: External data
- Each lawyer focuses on their top 5 influencers (bankers, brokers, referral sources, etc.)
- Know the key market drivers affecting the client before they do
- Conduct client team meetings where the goal is to make the client more stable
- Think two business cycles ahead of each legal problem
- Share predications for the client, as well as multiple contingency plans
Click here to watch the full 50-minute webinar.
- How Pricing Leaders Can Improve Profitability and Negotiations
- Reduce Costs and Enhance Security with OnePlace Risk & Compliance Cloud Suite
- Briefing Frontiers Legal IT Landscapes Survey Roundtable Report: Improving Pricing and Profitability
- A Global General Counsel’s Thoughts on Organizations and Excellence | Pierre Gentin, McKinsey & Company
- Creating the Connected Firm: Setting Up Teams for Success
- Meet Our March Intapp Employee Hero, Kyle Washington
- Creative Geniuses and Continuous Creativity in Advertising | David Lubars, BBDO
- Five Tips for Risk and Compliance Teams Moving to the Cloud
- Inside Intapp Spotlight: Meet Warrick McDowell, Manager of Software Engineering at Intapp
- Leadership, Design Thinking, Hiring, and the Future of the Professions | Scott Westfahl, Harvard Law
Sign up to receive email updates from Intapp