The 3 stages of digital transformation for partner-led firms
We’ve seen partner- led firms roughly going through three stages of digital transformation.
The first one — I would say it’s the foundational stage — is about putting in the basic digital foundations that are truly enabling the operations of the firm in fundamental ways, but still along the traditional and well-known playbook of running and managing these firms.
The second stage is about optimizing the firms. They are becoming more connected. They are actually connecting their most critical business capabilities from the front to the middle and back office and are optimizing the way they deliver services and run the place.
The third stage is about transforming the client and employee experience, and I think we’re only seeing that emerging at this very moment. And some firms are maybe further along the way, others are a little more behind. But I think the third phase is holding the most promise for the next couple of years.
To start your transformation journey, read Next-gen professional services and capital markets firms: A roadmap for industry-specific transformation.
- Why choosing the right partner ecosystem is critical
- Winning the war for talent: How automation and knowledge management can help
- Best practices in data governance
- How zero-entry solutions enable partner-led firms
- Intapp and Microsoft: A winning partnership for professional and financial services