Intapp Terms selected for Angelo, Gordon & Co.
Investment advisor to manage side letters using advanced AI-assisted terms management from Intapp
April 5, 2018 RSS
PALO ALTO, Calif. – Intapp, a leading provider of business applications and services for professional services firms, today announced that Angelo, Gordon & Co., a $28 billion alternative investment firm, has selected Intapp Terms to track and manage side letters, limited partnership agreements (LPAs) and other investor contracts.
Angelo, Gordon’s investor relations and compliance teams will use AI-assisted technology from Intapp to categorize the terms specified in each LPA and side letter as new clients are on-boarded, and then employ Intapp Terms to search and check individual investor requirements, and efficiently ensure compliance with those requirements.
Intapp software will also automate alerts to relevant employees or departments when information needs to be disclosed to investors, or when any other obligations are triggered over time.
“We take our obligations to our investors very seriously. Intapp Terms will help us to manage investor agreements more efficiently and provide our front- and back-office teams with ready access to key investor terms across all client accounts,” said Adam Freedman, Chief Compliance Officer, Angelo, Gordon & Co.
“Side letters are an important way for institutional investors to comply with their internal requirements, as well as their commitments to their own clients and stakeholders. Over time, managing a large number of these side letters can present challenges for fund managers, and require many hours of support from legal counsel and staff in reviewing individual documents to ensure that the funds are in compliance with investor requirements,” said Michelle Inferri-Tauss, Managing Director, Intapp. “By using Intapp Terms to centralize and automate key aspects of this process, Angelo, Gordon & Co. will help its teams to work more efficiently and enhance client service.”
Further information about Intapp Terms is available at intapp.com/terms
About Angelo, Gordon & Co.
Angelo, Gordon & Co., L.P. is a privately held limited partnership founded in November 1988. The firm currently manages approximately $28 billion with a primary focus on credit and real estate strategies. Angelo, Gordon has over 450 employees, including nearly 170 investment professionals, and is headquartered in New York, with associated offices elsewhere in the U.S., Europe and Asia. For more information, visit www.angelogordon.com.
- The Top 25 Software Sales Executives of 2021
- Pricing Matters: Using AI to Deliver Higher Profit and Better Client Value
- How Law Firms Learned To Trust The Cloud
- Epiq Selects Intapp OnePlace Risk & Compliance to Enhance Client Conflicts Management
- Voices Ensuring AI works for you: 3 steps to success
- Law firms and their clients aren't seeing eye to eye on pricing and tech use, a new survey shows. Here's how they can bridge that gap.
- Inaugural Legal Value Network/Blickstein Group Survey Identifies Opportunities for Better Alignment Between Law Firms and Corporate Clients
- Stradling Chooses OnePlace Marketing & Business Development from Intapp as its All-in-One Business Development and CRM Solution
- Fisher Phillips Selects OnePlace Marketing & Business Development to Power Its Connected Firm
- Strategy Sphere Podcast Launches with Stellar Lineup of Professional Services Thought Leaders