Baker McKenzie engages Intapp for data-driven business development
Leading international law firm selects OnePlace Risk & Compliance Experience, engages Intapp Consulting for cross-selling and data strategy
December 7, 2017 RSS
PALO ALTO, Calif. and CHICAGO, Illinois, December 7, 2017 – Intapp, a global leader in business applications for professional services firms, today announced that Baker McKenzie, one of the world’s largest law firms, is implementing Intapp Experience. The firm is using Intapp Experience to leverage data captured by the Intapp platform to augment its marketing and business development initiatives, and has engaged Intapp Consulting to advise on its data strategy. Baker McKenzie currently uses Intapp software for new business intake, conflicts management, time recording, confidentiality management, workflow, and data integration.
“One of the keys to innovation in marketing and business development is developing a sophisticated understanding of our clients’ requirements, and being able to identify key areas where we can deliver unique value,” said Will White, Director of Global Marketing and Communications, Baker McKenzie. “Our clients appreciate our knowledge of their business and the markets they operate in – and Intapp is enhancing the way we use data to provide our clients with the insights they need to succeed.”
As part of the engagement, Intapp Consulting has undertaken interviews of key stakeholders to benchmark its current processes around experience management. Based on the initial findings, Intapp Consulting is working with Baker McKenzie on a framework for a data strategy that will enable the firm to better understand and predict the challenges clients are facing, bring the firm’s best talent to bear on those issues, and enable predictive cross-selling in the future.
“As the world’s most international law firm, we manage an incredible volume of data, and have worked with Intapp over the years to centralize, integrate and secure access to information on client matters. We’re now working together to take innovation in data management to the next level, leveraging the collective knowledge, expertise and experience that Baker McKenzie has to offer to make us even more agile and competitive in delivering the best legal services,” said Dan Surowiec, Chief Information Officer, Baker McKenzie.
Intapp Experience centralizes information on the firm’s experience across practice areas, sectors and geographies, making it easier to provide examples of relevant clients, matters and outcomes for use in directory submissions, credentials statements, RFP responses and pitch presentations. By standardizing on the Intapp platform, Baker McKenzie will be able to leverage and extend the client/matter data captured by its new business intake and conflicts management systems based on Intapp Open.
Further information on Intapp Experience is available at intapp.com/experience
About Baker McKenzie
Baker McKenzie helps clients overcome the challenges of competing in the global economy. The firm solves complex legal problems across borders and practice areas. Its unique culture, developed over 65 years, enables its 13,000 people to understand local markets and navigate multiple jurisdictions, working together as trusted colleagues and friends to instil confidence in clients. (www.bakermckenzie.com)
- Intapp Announces Plan to Acquire Repstor
- The Top 25 Software Sales Executives of 2021
- Pricing Matters: Using AI to Deliver Higher Profit and Better Client Value
- How Law Firms Learned To Trust The Cloud
- Epiq Selects Intapp OnePlace Risk & Compliance to Enhance Client Conflicts Management
- Voices Ensuring AI works for you: 3 steps to success
- Law firms and their clients aren't seeing eye to eye on pricing and tech use, a new survey shows. Here's how they can bridge that gap.
- Inaugural Legal Value Network/Blickstein Group Survey Identifies Opportunities for Better Alignment Between Law Firms and Corporate Clients
- Stradling Chooses OnePlace Marketing & Business Development from Intapp as its All-in-One Business Development and CRM Solution
- Fisher Phillips Selects OnePlace Marketing & Business Development to Power Its Connected Firm