Clayton Utz selects Intapp for strategic client on-boarding and risk management
Leading Australian law firm selects cloud-based Intapp OnePlace for KYC and AML compliance
February 19, 2018 RSS
SYDNEY, Australia and PALO ALTO, Calif., 20 February 2018 – Intapp, a global leader in business applications for professional services firms, today announced that leading Australian law firm Clayton Utz has selected the Intapp business acceptance solution as part of its risk management and AML/KYC compliance programs. Clayton Utz will be deploying Intapp solutions in the cloud for use across its six offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Canberra, and Darwin.
“Law firms worldwide are under considerable pressure to demonstrate that they have processes and controls in place to conduct due diligence and thoroughly assess client-related risks in an evolving regulatory environment,” said Marin Sardelic, Managing Director for Intapp in APAC. “Forward-thinking firms like Clayton Utz are preparing for stricter Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Client rules and regulations by adopting the most advanced technology available on the market today.”
Intapp intake and conflicts software, now used by more than 225 firms worldwide, helps to automate business processes around client evaluation and conflicts management, while capturing an audit trail of the decision-making process.
“We are taking the lead to ensure we have best practice approaches that comply with the anticipated AML / KYC legislative changes,” said Graeme Johnson, CFO and COO, Clayton Utz. “A parallel consideration is how we enhance our interactions with current and potential clients. The Intapp solution has real potential to support us on both fronts.”
Clayton Utz will be working collaboratively with the Intapp Professional Services team to implement the Intapp business acceptance solution as well as the terms management solution for engagement letters and outside counsel guidelines. In addition, the firm is looking to replace its current confidentiality management systems with Intapp Walls, as well as adopting Intapp Flow to automate business processes beyond intake and to integrate data across the firm’s business systems.
About Clayton Utz
Clayton Utz is a leading Australian law firm with a confident and engaging approach, and a genuine commitment to client service. www.claytonutz.com
- Voices Ensuring AI works for you: 3 steps to success
- Law firms and their clients aren't seeing eye to eye on pricing and tech use, a new survey shows. Here's how they can bridge that gap.
- Inaugural Legal Value Network/Blickstein Group Survey Identifies Opportunities for Better Alignment Between Law Firms and Corporate Clients
- Stradling Chooses OnePlace Marketing & Business Development from Intapp as its All-in-One Business Development and CRM Solution
- Fisher Phillips Selects OnePlace Marketing & Business Development to Power Its Connected Firm
- Strategy Sphere Podcast Launches with Stellar Lineup of Professional Services Thought Leaders
- PLMJ Selects Intapp Time and ROOX to Support Strategic Growth
- FTI Consulting Rolls Out Intapp Conflicts Globally to Streamline New Business Acceptance Processes and Increase Profitability
- Intapp and Fireman & Company strike strategic partnership, offering unrivalled knowledge management consultancy
- How Big Law firms like Baker McKenzie and Polsinelli are teaming up with legal tech companies to battle increasing competition in the market