COVID-19 Pandemic Accelerates Digital Transformation Strategies for Accounting Firms
September 9, 2020 RSS
CPA Practice Advisor (September 8, 2020) — As the world reels from COVID-19 and its ensuing economic effects, accounting firms are forced to innovate on a dime to ensure business continuity in the new normal. The economic shutdown and slow recovery have exposed just how much disruption the pandemic has levied — and how accounting firms have successfully pivoted on the fly to innovate, evolve, and position themselves for success in the post-COVID-19 business environment.
- The Top 25 Software Sales Executives of 2021
- Pricing Matters: Using AI to Deliver Higher Profit and Better Client Value
- How Law Firms Learned To Trust The Cloud
- Epiq Selects Intapp OnePlace Risk & Compliance to Enhance Client Conflicts Management
- Voices Ensuring AI works for you: 3 steps to success
- Law firms and their clients aren't seeing eye to eye on pricing and tech use, a new survey shows. Here's how they can bridge that gap.
- Inaugural Legal Value Network/Blickstein Group Survey Identifies Opportunities for Better Alignment Between Law Firms and Corporate Clients
- Stradling Chooses OnePlace Marketing & Business Development from Intapp as its All-in-One Business Development and CRM Solution
- Fisher Phillips Selects OnePlace Marketing & Business Development to Power Its Connected Firm
- Strategy Sphere Podcast Launches with Stellar Lineup of Professional Services Thought Leaders