Fox Williams selects Intapp Time to accelerate time recording
UK business law firm to move to Intapp Time as it reduces dependence on Elite Envision
December 6, 2017 RSS
LONDON, 6 December 2017 – Intapp, a global leader in legal software, has announced that Fox Williams LLP, a leading City law firm, has selected Intapp Time as its new time management system. The firm plans to roll out Intapp Time to nearly 70 fee earners, using technology to automate many aspects of its time recording process, which is currently based on the Elite Envision practice management system.
“Intapp Time will introduce a step change to how our fee earners keep track of their time. The user experience and support for offline mobile time recording made it a popular choice for our lawyers,” said Jeremy Gubbay, COO, Fox Williams. “Over time, we expect Intapp Time to have a positive impact on the firm’s financial performance, as we capture a more accurate picture of hours worked on client matters and develop a baseline for better analysis of revenue, costs and profitability.”
With flexible support for mobile time recording – including offline support for iOS devices – Intapp Time will also make it possible for Fox Williams fee earners to capture and record time while working on the move. Once timesheets are submitted, Intapp Time will automatically transfer timesheets to the firm’s matter management system. Like all Intapp software, Intapp Time is designed to integrate well with core applications typically used in law firm environments.
“Intapp Time is the time recording system of choice for agile law firms, now used by more than 400 firms worldwide. We’re excited to welcome Fox Williams to the Intapp community and look forward to working with the firm as it uses Intapp Time to drive efficiency in its time and billing processes, and enhance profitability and performance,” said Chris Turk, Regional Vice President, EMEA, Intapp.
About Fox Williams LLP
Fox Williams is an independent business law firm, based in the City, serving a diverse client base ranging from multinational corporations, PLCs, private companies and financial institutions through to small businesses and entrepreneurs. Fox Williams is a quality alternative to the larger City firms and has a reputation for advising on complex legal and regulatory issues in its core areas of expertise. Fox Williams is often first choice for referrals of work from other law firms when City expertise is required.
The firm provides clients with a high degree of partner involvement in their matters,. Fox Williams’ lawyers provide a responsive service, commercial acumen and a problem-solving approach.
The firm is recommended for its client service and commercial awareness in the leading legal directories, Chambers and The Legal 500. www.foxwilliams.com
- Voices Ensuring AI works for you: 3 steps to success
- Law firms and their clients aren't seeing eye to eye on pricing and tech use, a new survey shows. Here's how they can bridge that gap.
- Inaugural Legal Value Network/Blickstein Group Survey Identifies Opportunities for Better Alignment Between Law Firms and Corporate Clients
- Stradling Chooses OnePlace Marketing & Business Development from Intapp as its All-in-One Business Development and CRM Solution
- Fisher Phillips Selects OnePlace Marketing & Business Development to Power Its Connected Firm
- Strategy Sphere Podcast Launches with Stellar Lineup of Professional Services Thought Leaders
- PLMJ Selects Intapp Time and ROOX to Support Strategic Growth
- FTI Consulting Rolls Out Intapp Conflicts Globally to Streamline New Business Acceptance Processes and Increase Profitability
- Intapp and Fireman & Company strike strategic partnership, offering unrivalled knowledge management consultancy
- How Big Law firms like Baker McKenzie and Polsinelli are teaming up with legal tech companies to battle increasing competition in the market