ILTACON Becomes ITLA>ON As Legal Technology Show Goes Remote
August 25, 2020 RSS
Above the Law (August 24, 2020) —The show opens with a bevy of announcements.
Usually this time of the year finds me in some conference center catching up with legal technology vendors from around the world at the annual ILTACON show. This year, the nearly 2,000 vendors, legal technologists, IT professionals, legal department managers, firm management representatives, and journalists were all going to descend on Nashville like the world’s nerdiest bachelorette party.
COVID-19 and common sense kept everyone out of Tennessee this year, but in a year that saw a traditionally tech-phobic profession successfully move online, the 2020 now-online installment of ILTACON is more relevant than ever. The last tech doubters in the legal community are gone, converted by the coronavirus crucible. But now that everyone is on board with using the cloud to work from home — something the tech savvy knew about roughly eight years ago — this is a pretty good time to find out what else is out there. In other words, “If you like Zoom, wait until you see contract analytics.”
- Fisher Phillips Selects OnePlace Marketing & Business Development to Power Its Connected Firm
- Strategy Sphere Podcast Launches with Stellar Lineup of Professional Services Thought Leaders
- PLMJ Selects Intapp Time and ROOX to Support Strategic Growth
- FTI Consulting Rolls Out Intapp Conflicts Globally to Streamline New Business Acceptance Processes and Increase Profitability
- Intapp and Fireman & Company strike strategic partnership, offering unrivalled knowledge management consultancy
- How Big Law firms like Baker McKenzie and Polsinelli are teaming up with legal tech companies to battle increasing competition in the market
- Data Points for Increased Profitability
- A Collaborative Risk Culture
- Law Firms' Data Analytics Tools Are Growing, But Buy-In Isn't Automatic
- Intapp to Sell Cloud-Based Solutions Exclusively