Intapp actions around Coronavirus
March 6, 2020 RSS
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread around the world, our number one priority is the health and safety of our clients, our partners, and our employees. Due to the global nature of our business, we are monitoring the situation daily and putting in place precautionary measures to mitigate risks to each of these constituents.
With the continually changing conditions and reports, we established a COVID-19 response team led by senior Intapp leaders. We have issued a temporary travel ban to certain countries (China, Hong Kong, Japan, Iran, Italy, Singapore, South Korea), we are now restricting all non-essential travel, and replacing our in-person events and conferences with digital experiences wherever possible. The majority of our 700+ workforce across a number of global locations, are also being encouraged to take advantage of working from home.
We believe these steps will collectively help and we will continue to update our approach as information becomes available from the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control, and local authorities.
Intapp is committed to the health and well-being of our clients, partners, employees and the communities in which we live and work. We are also fully committed to assuring the continuity of services our clients rely on to run their firms.
- The American Lawyer - With Tech at Their Disposal, CMOs Are Driving Revenue Growth—and Law Firms Are Taking Notice
- DealCloud Dealmaker Pulse Survey Shows Deal Activity Is Ready to Plateau
- The American Lawyer - Law Firm Talent Wars: They’re Not Just for Associates Anymore
- DealCloud Wins Best Deal Origination Technology at the Private Equity Wire US Awards 2021
- Intapp Announces First Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results
- DealCloud’s New Relationship Intelligence Insights Leverage Dealmakers’ Networks to Drive Growth
- Intapp to Announce Fiscal First Quarter 2022 Financial Results on November 10, 2021
- DealCloud Transforms Real Estate Investment Management with All-in-One Deal and Pipeline Platform
- Intapp Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results
- Intapp to Announce Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Year End 2021 Financial Results on September 8, 2021
- Intapp Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Intapp Announces Launch of Initial Public Offering
- Hill Dickinson Selects Intapp Pricing Solution to Ensure Client Success and Maximize Profitability
- Business Acceptance: Exceeding Expectations and Ensuring Profitability
- Intapp Files Registration Statement for Proposed Initial Public Offering
- Intapp Announces Plan to Acquire Repstor
- The Top 25 Software Sales Executives of 2021
- Pricing Matters: Using AI to Deliver Higher Profit and Better Client Value
- How Law Firms Learned To Trust The Cloud
- Epiq Selects Intapp OnePlace Risk & Compliance to Enhance Client Conflicts Management
- Voices Ensuring AI works for you: 3 steps to success