Intapp actions around Coronavirus
March 6, 2020 RSS
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread around the world, our number one priority is the health and safety of our clients, our partners, and our employees. Due to the global nature of our business, we are monitoring the situation daily and putting in place precautionary measures to mitigate risks to each of these constituents.
With the continually changing conditions and reports, we established a COVID-19 response team led by senior Intapp leaders. We have issued a temporary travel ban to certain countries (China, Hong Kong, Japan, Iran, Italy, Singapore, South Korea), we are now restricting all non-essential travel, and replacing our in-person events and conferences with digital experiences wherever possible. The majority of our 700+ workforce across a number of global locations, are also being encouraged to take advantage of working from home.
We believe these steps will collectively help and we will continue to update our approach as information becomes available from the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control, and local authorities.
Intapp is committed to the health and well-being of our clients, partners, employees and the communities in which we live and work. We are also fully committed to assuring the continuity of services our clients rely on to run their firms.
- Fisher Phillips Selects OnePlace Marketing & Business Development to Power Its Connected Firm
- Strategy Sphere Podcast Launches with Stellar Lineup of Professional Services Thought Leaders
- PLMJ Selects Intapp Time and ROOX to Support Strategic Growth
- FTI Consulting Rolls Out Intapp Conflicts Globally to Streamline New Business Acceptance Processes and Increase Profitability
- Intapp and Fireman & Company strike strategic partnership, offering unrivalled knowledge management consultancy
- How Big Law firms like Baker McKenzie and Polsinelli are teaming up with legal tech companies to battle increasing competition in the market
- Data Points for Increased Profitability
- A Collaborative Risk Culture
- Law Firms' Data Analytics Tools Are Growing, But Buy-In Isn't Automatic
- Intapp to Sell Cloud-Based Solutions Exclusively