Intapp actions around Coronavirus
March 6, 2020 RSS
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread around the world, our number one priority is the health and safety of our clients, our partners, and our employees. Due to the global nature of our business, we are monitoring the situation daily and putting in place precautionary measures to mitigate risks to each of these constituents.
With the continually changing conditions and reports, we established a COVID-19 response team led by senior Intapp leaders. We have issued a temporary travel ban to certain countries (China, Hong Kong, Japan, Iran, Italy, Singapore, South Korea), we are now restricting all non-essential travel, and replacing our in-person events and conferences with digital experiences wherever possible. The majority of our 700+ workforce across a number of global locations, are also being encouraged to take advantage of working from home.
We believe these steps will collectively help and we will continue to update our approach as information becomes available from the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control, and local authorities.
Intapp is committed to the health and well-being of our clients, partners, employees and the communities in which we live and work. We are also fully committed to assuring the continuity of services our clients rely on to run their firms.
- The Top 25 Software Sales Executives of 2021
- Pricing Matters: Using AI to Deliver Higher Profit and Better Client Value
- How Law Firms Learned To Trust The Cloud
- Epiq Selects Intapp OnePlace Risk & Compliance to Enhance Client Conflicts Management
- Voices Ensuring AI works for you: 3 steps to success
- Law firms and their clients aren't seeing eye to eye on pricing and tech use, a new survey shows. Here's how they can bridge that gap.
- Inaugural Legal Value Network/Blickstein Group Survey Identifies Opportunities for Better Alignment Between Law Firms and Corporate Clients
- Stradling Chooses OnePlace Marketing & Business Development from Intapp as its All-in-One Business Development and CRM Solution
- Fisher Phillips Selects OnePlace Marketing & Business Development to Power Its Connected Firm
- Strategy Sphere Podcast Launches with Stellar Lineup of Professional Services Thought Leaders