Intapp Drives Nail In Coffin Of On-Premises Software, Goes All Cloud
October 28, 2020 RSS
LawSites (October 28, 2020) – Even as many law firms have stubbornly stuck with on-premises software to run their practices, the last few years have seen a decided shift towards the cloud. All indications are that the coronavirus crisis has dramatically accelerated that shift, and surveys, such as Clio’s recent Legal Trends Report, have borne that out.
Now, Intapp, a major provider of business applications for larger law firms and financial services firms, is driving another nail in the coffin of on-premises legal software, announcing that as of the start of the new year, it will transition to cloud-based software sales exclusively. Starting in January, Intapp will launch all new subscribers directly on its secure cloud platform.
- Voices Ensuring AI works for you: 3 steps to success
- Law firms and their clients aren't seeing eye to eye on pricing and tech use, a new survey shows. Here's how they can bridge that gap.
- Inaugural Legal Value Network/Blickstein Group Survey Identifies Opportunities for Better Alignment Between Law Firms and Corporate Clients
- Stradling Chooses OnePlace Marketing & Business Development from Intapp as its All-in-One Business Development and CRM Solution
- Fisher Phillips Selects OnePlace Marketing & Business Development to Power Its Connected Firm
- Strategy Sphere Podcast Launches with Stellar Lineup of Professional Services Thought Leaders
- PLMJ Selects Intapp Time and ROOX to Support Strategic Growth
- FTI Consulting Rolls Out Intapp Conflicts Globally to Streamline New Business Acceptance Processes and Increase Profitability
- Intapp and Fireman & Company strike strategic partnership, offering unrivalled knowledge management consultancy
- How Big Law firms like Baker McKenzie and Polsinelli are teaming up with legal tech companies to battle increasing competition in the market