Intapp Drives Nail In Coffin Of On-Premises Software, Goes All Cloud
October 28, 2020 RSS
LawSites (October 28, 2020) – Even as many law firms have stubbornly stuck with on-premises software to run their practices, the last few years have seen a decided shift towards the cloud. All indications are that the coronavirus crisis has dramatically accelerated that shift, and surveys, such as Clio’s recent Legal Trends Report, have borne that out.
Now, Intapp, a major provider of business applications for larger law firms and financial services firms, is driving another nail in the coffin of on-premises legal software, announcing that as of the start of the new year, it will transition to cloud-based software sales exclusively. Starting in January, Intapp will launch all new subscribers directly on its secure cloud platform.
- Intapp Announces Plan to Acquire Repstor
- The Top 25 Software Sales Executives of 2021
- Pricing Matters: Using AI to Deliver Higher Profit and Better Client Value
- How Law Firms Learned To Trust The Cloud
- Epiq Selects Intapp OnePlace Risk & Compliance to Enhance Client Conflicts Management
- Voices Ensuring AI works for you: 3 steps to success
- Law firms and their clients aren't seeing eye to eye on pricing and tech use, a new survey shows. Here's how they can bridge that gap.
- Inaugural Legal Value Network/Blickstein Group Survey Identifies Opportunities for Better Alignment Between Law Firms and Corporate Clients
- Stradling Chooses OnePlace Marketing & Business Development from Intapp as its All-in-One Business Development and CRM Solution
- Fisher Phillips Selects OnePlace Marketing & Business Development to Power Its Connected Firm