Intapp Integration Service Launches at ILTA>ON 2020
August 25, 2020 RSS
CPA Practice Advisor (August 24, 2020) –Intapp, a platform connecting people, processes, and data to enhance outcomes for professional and financial services firms, has launched its Intapp Integration Service, technology that enables interoperability between all of a professional services firm’s software and applications on a single platform. This common data integration, which is available in both pure cloud and hybrid deployments, lowers the cost of software implementation, speeds time to value, and centralizes firm data management to simplify the IT department’s job.
- The Top 25 Software Sales Executives of 2021
- Pricing Matters: Using AI to Deliver Higher Profit and Better Client Value
- How Law Firms Learned To Trust The Cloud
- Epiq Selects Intapp OnePlace Risk & Compliance to Enhance Client Conflicts Management
- Voices Ensuring AI works for you: 3 steps to success
- Law firms and their clients aren't seeing eye to eye on pricing and tech use, a new survey shows. Here's how they can bridge that gap.
- Inaugural Legal Value Network/Blickstein Group Survey Identifies Opportunities for Better Alignment Between Law Firms and Corporate Clients
- Stradling Chooses OnePlace Marketing & Business Development from Intapp as its All-in-One Business Development and CRM Solution
- Fisher Phillips Selects OnePlace Marketing & Business Development to Power Its Connected Firm
- Strategy Sphere Podcast Launches with Stellar Lineup of Professional Services Thought Leaders