Intapp offers total integration solution for firm apps, software
August 25, 2020 RSS
Accounting Today (August 24, 2020) —Intapp offers total integration solution for firm apps, software
Intapp has debuted an integration service as part of its industry cloud offerings — interoperability of all a firm’s software and apps in a single place. This common data integration, which is available in both pure cloud and hybrid deployments, is aimed at centralizing firm data management to simplify the IT department’s job.
- The Top 25 Software Sales Executives of 2021
- Pricing Matters: Using AI to Deliver Higher Profit and Better Client Value
- How Law Firms Learned To Trust The Cloud
- Epiq Selects Intapp OnePlace Risk & Compliance to Enhance Client Conflicts Management
- Voices Ensuring AI works for you: 3 steps to success
- Law firms and their clients aren't seeing eye to eye on pricing and tech use, a new survey shows. Here's how they can bridge that gap.
- Inaugural Legal Value Network/Blickstein Group Survey Identifies Opportunities for Better Alignment Between Law Firms and Corporate Clients
- Stradling Chooses OnePlace Marketing & Business Development from Intapp as its All-in-One Business Development and CRM Solution
- Fisher Phillips Selects OnePlace Marketing & Business Development to Power Its Connected Firm
- Strategy Sphere Podcast Launches with Stellar Lineup of Professional Services Thought Leaders