Intapp reports strong European growth
April 16, 2018 RSS
Innovative law firms select Intapp solutions to better deliver client and firm success
PALO ALTO, California — Intapp, a leading provider of business applications and services for professional services firms, today announced the addition of 13 new law firm customers in Europe over the past year. In addition, Intapp has kicked off 35 new projects across the region, and completed 100 projects.
Key wins in the region have included Slaughter and May, and Mishcon de Reya in the UK, as well as A&L Goodbody, BonelliErede, Homburger, PLMJ and Roca Junyent in Europe. Intapp solutions have been adopted by 700 firms globally, including all of the Magic Circle, more than 70% of the UK Top 100, and more than 30 of the largest European firms.
“The momentum we’re seeing across the UK and Europe is tremendous and we’re delighted to welcome new firms to the global Intapp community. Whether they are in the process of replacing legacy systems or transforming the way they do business, innovation is high on the agenda for European firms,” said Chris Turk, Regional Vice President, EMEA, Intapp. “We’re very pleased to participate in LEXPO once again this year to discuss how our Intapp solutions help law firms win and grow more business, onboard new business, and deliver client value efficiently and profitably.”
Intapp’s investment in deep domain expertise continues, with a dedicated team of 10 individuals focusing on the needs of European customers.
Intapp provides software and services that enable professional services firms to thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace enhancing their ability to win more business, operate efficiently, manage risk, and drive client success. Over 700 customers globally, including 96 of the Global 100 Law Firms, 5 of the top 8 Global Accounting Firms, and 5 of the top 10 Global Economic Consulting Firms rely on us. We offer solutions purpose built for this industry, spanning the entire Client Lifecycle with solutions for Client Development, Business Acceptance and Client Delivery. For more information, visit: intapp.com.
- Intapp Announces Plan to Acquire Repstor
- The Top 25 Software Sales Executives of 2021
- Pricing Matters: Using AI to Deliver Higher Profit and Better Client Value
- How Law Firms Learned To Trust The Cloud
- Epiq Selects Intapp OnePlace Risk & Compliance to Enhance Client Conflicts Management
- Voices Ensuring AI works for you: 3 steps to success
- Law firms and their clients aren't seeing eye to eye on pricing and tech use, a new survey shows. Here's how they can bridge that gap.
- Inaugural Legal Value Network/Blickstein Group Survey Identifies Opportunities for Better Alignment Between Law Firms and Corporate Clients
- Stradling Chooses OnePlace Marketing & Business Development from Intapp as its All-in-One Business Development and CRM Solution
- Fisher Phillips Selects OnePlace Marketing & Business Development to Power Its Connected Firm